⏳ Day 14 ⏳

Aaliyah P.O.V

"Can I get the shrimp Alfredo please?" I asked. Zoe, the waitress nodded her head. "And let me get chicken salad" Mama said closing her menu. I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Ma since when did you start eating salads?" I asked. She shrugged. "Since forever. I never ate them like that" She said. I raised a brow. "Riigght" she took a sip of her drink and leaned back into her chair.

"So...how are you?" She asked. I shrugged. "I'm fine" Mama nodded slowly. "Right. So where are you staying?" I frowned.

"Why?" I asked. She waved me off. "Girl please. I don't want to stay with you....but it would save me alot of money" she mumbled.

"I'm staying at a friends house" I said. Mama raised a brow. "Friend" I nodded.  "Right. Okay Aaliyah" I sighed.

"Why do you make a big deal about everything? He's just a friend" "He?" I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. "Omg" I mumbled.

"I'm just asking Liyah...I just wanna know that your okay" She said. I sighed. "I'm fine Mama I told you a million times-" "I don't believe you Aaliyah" I was silent looking down at the table.

"I....met someone" I said. I looked at Mama who was smiling. "Whats his name?" She asked. I sighed. "Eric" she nodded slowly.

"How long you two been together?" She asked. I shook my head. "We're not together" I said. Mama nodded slowly. "Okay then-"

"He's dying" Mama frowned. "Oh im sorry baby" I shook my head picking my drink up. "Don't be" I said.

I took a sip and sat it down. Mama rubbed my hand and sighed. "We always argue and I don't wanna argue with him....every time I do I think he's gonna drop dead right after" I said.

"Here y'all go" Zoe said placing our plates in front of us. "Thank you" Mama said. "No problem. Anything else just let me know" She said before walking away. When she walked away Mama turnt to me.

"What is he dying from?" Mama asked. I sighed. "HIV" Mama frowned. "Aaliyah-"

"Mama I know what your about to ask me... And no we didn't do anything" I said. She nodded slowly. "Okay" I sighed again.

"And to be honest Ma ion think he caught that disease.... I think he was injected" Mama's frown deepened. "Liyah that's.... A crazy thing to say" she said. I nodded running my fingers through my hair.

"Tell me about it...I know he knows he was too he doesn't talk about it at all. And when I told him-"

"Why would you tell him something like that?" I rolled my eyes. "Why wouldn't I? It's not like he believes me anyways when I told him his baby mama was apart of it and cut me off" I mumbled.

Mama was silent. "That's why we haven't talked in a while....I love him but he doesn't feel the same way and it's nothing I could do about it"

I shrugged. Mama sighed. "Well....you've been going through alot these past few weeks" I scoffed a little playing in my food.

"Tell me about it" I mumbled. Mama smiled a little. "If you do love him like you say talk to him before it's too late." I nodded my head. "I will"

*******

Vote/Comment

Excuse the mistakes!

*********************************

Eric in the multimedia