⏳ Day 25 ⏳

Aaliyah P.O.V

I flipped the last pancake and placed it on Eric's plate. I cut the stove off and took out two glasses. "Morning" I smiled when I felt Eric's arms around my waist.

"Morning" I said. He placed a soft kiss on my cheek and pulled away.

"I gotta say....this is better than a Honey Moon" Eric grabbed his plate and licked his lips. I made French Toast Pancakes, Sausages, Eggs, and Bacon.

"Nah...your just greedy" I mumbled. Eric smacked his lips and took a seat at the island.

"So...what you wanna do today?" Eric asked stuffing his mouth. I shrugged cutting into my pancakes.

"Ion know....movies?" I asked. Eric shook his head thinking. "Nah...something you and I never been before" I raised a brow. "Something I always wanted to do"

"What?" Eric smirked and stood up from his seat. "Get dressed" I frowned. "What?" Eric ignored me and walked off to the back.

"I'm never doing that again" I said stuffing funnel cake in my mouth. "It was just a roller coaster" I frowned.

"Just a roller coaster? I was over a hundred feet off the ground and my head is still spinning" Eric chuckled and took a sip of his drink. "You not gonna eat anything?" I asked. Eric shook his head.

"Nah...I already know what I wanna eat and-" "Don't say it" I said. Eric smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You something else you know that?" I asked. Eric licked his lips and nodded. "I know" I stared at him for a couple seconds before biting my bottom lip folding my legs.

"I had the rest of the week off why are you calling me?" I asked. Francine sighed.

"Im sorry Aaliyah but we literally have noone to fill you in tonight" I ran my fingers through my hair. "Fine..but only for a couple hours" "Couple hours?-"

"Yes and thats all Francine" I said. It was quiet for a couple seconds. "Fine...a couple hours" I hung up the phone and sighed.

"Who was that?" Eric asked. I sighed. "The hospital... They need my help" Eric frowned.

"Did you-" "Yea..I did" I said. "Well what time you gotta be there?" He asked. I shrugged. "I wanna get there now so I can come back later on tonight" He nodded.

"Awe okay" I looked at the clock. "I should get going" I said. I was about to get out the bed when Eric grabbed my waist.

"E I gotta go" I said. He ignored me ans began kissing my neck. I licked my lips and let soft moans escape from my lips.

"Fine...5 minutes" I whispered. "That's all I need" I rolled my eyes and threw my back to the headboard.

******

Vote/Comment

Excuse the mistakes!

************************************

Aaliyah in the multimedia