⏳ Day 20 ⏳

Aaliyah P.O.V

"Why'd you choose this fancy ass hotel room?" I asked throwing my purse on the couch. "I thought you liked fancy" Eric closing the door. I shrugged.

"It's okay...I told you I didn't want you spending all this money on me E you know how I get" He sat beside me and pulled me into him.

"Well I wanna spoil you is that a crime?" I nodded. "Yes it is" Eric rolled his eyes. "Whatever Ma....get in the shower so we can go to dinner" I frowned.

"Dinner?" I asked. He nodded. "Yea...its our first night in Rio we can't go out?" I shook my head. "I'm tired" Eric sucked his teeth.

"You can still go to sleep isn't the reason we're here to have a good time?" I sighed. "Yes-" "Okay then no excuses be ready by 8" he stood up from his seat. "Where are you going?" I asked. Eric smiled.

"Out... I'll have a couple dresses out for you to try on then tomorrow we can go shopping or whatever you females do" I smiled.

"Really?" "Mhm just be ready by 8" I nodded and bite down on my bottom lip. "Okay" Eric kissed my lips slowly before pulling away. "I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too" Eric dug in his pockets before walking out the hotel room. I sighed and laid back on the couch. I felt my eyes get heavy. I turnt on my side and shut my eyelids.

I flat ironed the last piece of my hair and cut the off. I smiled a little to myself once I seen myself in the mirror.

It was a while since I've been this happy and it was also bittersweet that I may never be this happy again. I don't know I was gonna live without E...I was barely living before I met him.

I walked out the bathroom and saw my dress that I picked out laid on the bed.  I slipped my dress on and fixed my hair. It was a knock on the door making me smile.

"Come in!" I yelled. Eric stepped inside the room with a crew neck and a pair of jeans his hair was laid back, he wore a gold chain and his 'Compton' hat. His eyes shot open when he seen me.

"Damn Ma" I smiled and turnt around. "A little help please" I said motioning to the zipper on the back of my dress. Eric walked up slowly and zipped my dress up. I smiled and turnt around. "How do I look?" I asked.

"Gorgeous" I smiled

"Gorgeous" I smiled. "Thanks baby" he licked his lips and nodded. "Uh..the limo is outside" I nodded my head.

"Alright let me put my shoes on" I said. I sat on the edge of the bed and slipped my shoes on. "Ready?" I took a deep breath and stood up. "Ready" I wrapped our arms together and walked out the hotel room.

"I know you didn't rent this whole restaurant out" I said looking around the huge restaurant. E shrugged. "Why not?" He asked taking a bite of his food. I shook my head. "Are you sure-"

"Yes..I'm sure I already paid for everything Baby girl stop worrying about it...we straight" I sighed. "Okay I believe you" Eric grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too...." He sighed. I frowned. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm good" I nodded slowly. "I don't believe you" Eric smiled.

"I'm good trust me" I looked him up and down. "Okay" mumbled. I took a sip of my drink and sat it down. "But...I wanted to talk to you about something" I raised a brow. "About?" He smirked.

"I just wanted to say thank you for putting up wit my ass" I smiled. "I know I can be a hand full" I shook my head.

"More than a hand full...an ass-" "Aight I get it" I shrugged he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Anyways....you mean a lot to me and I don't know how imma go on without you. You been here for me when nobody else was...when I wanted to kill myself you was there and helped me every step of the way" I was silent letting him talk.

"I love how...when you get nerves your eyes get wide and you play with your finger nails." I smiled.

"And when your mad your face gets red asl" I laughed. "And it takes you a long ass time to calm down" Eric smiled.

"This has been the best month ever" I tilted my head to the side when I seen his eyes getting red. Eric pulled something out his pocket making me frown. He he opened the small velvet box and held it up eye level.

"I know....this probably isn't the best idea" I smiled and nodded my head. "But if I'm gonna be gone I wanna marry the woman I loved first" I wiped away a tear that was rolling down my cheek.

"So...Aaliyah Dana Haughton will you marry me?" I bite down on my bottom lip nodding my head. "Yes" Eric's smile widened as he slid the huge ring on my finger.

"I love you so much" Eric pulled me into a kiss. We pulled away and placed our foreheads against each other.

*********
Vote/Comment

Excuse the mistakes!

************************************

Eric in the multimedia