⏳ Day 15 ⏳

Eric P.O.V

"You need me to get you some water?" Tomica asked. I sighed. "No, for the last time I don't need anything I'm fine" Tomica put her hands up in defense.

"Okay. Fine whatever I'm just trying to help you out" She said. I opened my mouth to speak when it was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said. The door opened..My eyes shot open when I seen who walked through the door.

"Hey E" Aaliyah said. Tomica frowned and looked up at me. "Why is she here?" I ignored her and sat up a little.

"How you feelin'?" She asked. "I'm good...I ain't see you inna while" I said a smile plastered on my face. She smirked and took a seat.

"You still aint answer my question" Tomica said folding her arms across her belly. "Tomica....please-"

"Don't Tomica me Eric...I told you ion want her here!" Aaliyah opened her mouth to say something but shut it.

"I just came to see if you were okay-" Tomica cut her off. "Bullshit that's the only reason?" Tomica said. Aaliyah bit down on her bottom lip.

"Ill call you when your room isn't infested" She said. My mouth shot open as she stood up. "Bitch get the hell out" Tomica spat. Aaliyah smirked and flipped her off walking through the door.

"What the hell is yo problem?" I asked staring at Tomica. "My problem? My problem is you keep bringing her around here like she's yo damn girlfriend!" She yelled. "She would be a better girlfriend than your crazy ass!" I yelled.

"Fuck you Eric! If you wanna risk losing yo kids over that bitch! Go ahead!" I frowned.

"Ion know what yo problem is...she ain't do shit to you so there's no reason why you should have anything against her. Unless what she was telling me was true" Tomica frowned.

"Wow...okay" She said. I folded my arms across my chest. "Believe whatever you wanna believe E...I have no reason to hang around with Suge at no damn restaurant" I frowned. I didn't tell her where they met up at when I asked her.

"So believe her if you want.... Ion give a fuck" I licked my lips trying to play cool. "Right...I'm sorry" I lied. She sighed.

"You probably right I mean..she do seem kinda crazy" Tomica nodded. "Thank you" I sighed. "No problem" Tomica looked at her watch.

"I gotta go..I'll be back tomorrow I promise" I nodded. "Aight" She smiled and bent over a little kissing my forehead" "I love you" I scoffed a little.

"Yea..you too" she grabbed her purse and walked out the door. I ran my fingers through my hair taking deep breaths. I stood up and started throwing anything I saw.

I threw a nightstand making the flower pot fall on the floor. The glass shattered everyone into small peices.

"Mr. Wright?!" I turnt around and saw two security officers making their way towards me. My first instinct was throwing hands. I punched the first one making him stumble back.

The second one grabbed my from behind pinning me against the wall. "Let me go!" I yelled. I felt a sharp needle stab my arm making my eyes feel weak. I fought to keep my eyes open....but failed.

*******

Vote/Comment

Excuse the mistakes!