⏳ Day 28 ⏳

'March 26, 1995

Aaliyah P.O.V

"Aaliyah...Aaliyah wake up" I frowned and opened my eyes to see Kathie standing over me. I stood up and rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked. She sighed. "It's 2:00 in the afternoon.... What time did you go to sleep last night?" She asked. I shrugged. "Ion know...I couldn't sleep" I said. She nodded and looked at Eric.

"He looks so peaceful" she said. I looked at E. "Yea...he does" I said. She sighed. "I just came back to see if it was any progress" I nodded my head. She walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm gonna go talk to the doctors... See what their talking about" she said. I wiped my face and nodded my head. "Okay" She sighed and walked out the door. I stood up from the bed and checked the time. I sighed and ran my fingers through my messy hair.

"Waiting on someone?" I frowned a little and turnt to Eric who had his eyes closed. "E? You woke?" I asked. He was silent. I sighed.

"Okay....I'm going crazy" I mumbled. I turnt away and heard chuckling. I slowly turnt around and smiled when I saw Eric's eyes open. "Omg..." I mumbled. I turnt around and walked towards the door about to call Kathie when Eric stopped me.

"Nah...don't call no one" He said. I frowned. "Why not?" I asked. He coughed a little. "Ion want my Mama to see me like this" he said. I sighed.

"Eric" he shook his head. "Please...don't call her" He said. I stared at him for a couple seconds before nodding. "Okay" He slowly picked his hand up motioning me to come here. I did as I was told and sat beside him.

He looked so pale..his eyes were turning red and his lips were dry. He was dying.

"Why you staring at me like I got something on my face? Gimme a kiss" I smiled and kissed his lips. He smiled and locked our fingers together.

"E...you was sleep for almost two days" I said. Eric was silent. "Oh" I nodded. "You don't feel any different?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Not really" he coughed again covering his mouth. I sat him up a little helping him out. "I'm good" he said.

"No your not" I said. "I am...really" He laid back and took a deep breath. "I'm lying I feel like shit" He mumbled. I cracked a small smile.

"Same here" I said. He kissed my hand again. "You know I love you right?" He said his voice cracking a little. I nodded my head.

"Yes" he closed his eyes fighting to keep them open. "Tell my people I love them.....and my kids" I nodded my head. I laid my head on my shoulder.

"Promise me something?" He asked. I nodded. "Anything" he sighed a little. "Live yo life" I wiped away a tear and nodded sitting up a bit. "I promise" I whispered.

He took another deep breath. "I have always loved you.... Since the day I met you. You could see it in my eyes" He whispered.  I laid my head on his head.

"I love you too" I said. Just then I heard the heart monitor stopped. I clenched his body and started rocking him back and forth.

********

Vote/Comment

Excuse the mistakes!

Last day....💔