1

I wondered down the aisles of the library, sticking my hands in my pockets. I came to a corner and spotted a small boy sitting on a stepstool in the corner.

I hid behind a bookcase and stared at the new kid. He looked up from his book and glanced at the bookcase. The blond got up and came forward. He looked around the bookcase then moved up to the next one.

He shrugged and went back to his spot on the stepstool. One more bookcase and he would have found me.

I would have just stepped out and probably scared the small boy but I didn't, which was weird.

I moved forward and looked over the books, watching as he smiled to himself as he read.

He wore a grey sweater with a black skater skirt. Black booties were on his feet. His fingernails were painted a baby pink color that matched his plump lips.

He got back up again, going to the second book case so his back was to the one I was hiding behind.

I bit down on my lip, my lip ring chilling my teeth. The blond boy turned around and went to around to my bookcase.

"Oh, you scared me." The boy gasped.

I looked down at the boy. He had a beautiful voice that reminded me of silk.

He took in my attire; my combat boots, ripped black skinny jeans, Green Day shirt and heavy leather jacket. Then my piercings; one lip ring, two piercings on my right eye brow, a nose piercing and a Monroe piercing above my lip.

He put his book back, his fingers inches away from my shoulder. Then he held his hand out for my to shake.

"I'm Michael. I'm new here." He stated.

I glanced down at his outstretched hand but ignored it.

"Call me Luke."

With that I turned around and left him there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New book hope ya like

~Cookie Xx