14

It was a rose. A beautiful red rose with vines instead of thorns. One vine holding a knife.

"I told you to call me Luke." The blond grumbled.

My fingers went up and grazed the tattoo.

"It's pretty." I whispered.

Goosebumps ran down his arm and I pulled my hand away. He was probably cold.

"I'm sorry. I, just um..." I stuttered.

I ended up just leaning over him and grabbing a Jell-o shot. Taking a second, I watched as Luke gave me a small smirk.

"You better slow down, baby." He said.

I shook my head and took one more, "Dance?"

I didn't give him much room to refuse, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the living room.

|Luke|

I pulled Michael against me so he wouldn't be pushed around. He giggled and gripped my hands.

He quietly sung along to the happy pop song. Then it changed to 3Oh!3 but he continued to sing along to it.

"I know the words!" He cheered.

I laughed and nodded at the tipsy boy, "will you sing them for me?"

Michael hummed for a bit until he softly sang, "I'm not your boyfriend, baby. I ain't your cute little sex toy."

I turned his body around and pulled his back against my chest. Michael swayed his hips and danced with me.

"wanna get something to drink?" I shouted over the blasting music.

Michael nodded and slipped his hand into mine once again. I put my other hand on the small of his back and guided him into the kitchen.

The dining table had Quarters set up and there was a seat open so I pulled Michael in that direction. He looked at the game in confusion but happily sat down in my lap once I was settled in the seat.

Michael straddled me but pushed his skirt down so he wasn't showing anyone his underwear. I grabbed his thighs and pulled him back against me.

When I pulled his bum against my stomach, his skirt rode up exposing his black lace thong. I smirked and fixed the skirt.

"Pretty lace, babyboy." I whispered in his ear.

The blond blushed. I grabbed the quarter and shot it into a shot glass. I slung my left arm across his stomach and cupped his right thigh in my hand.

When it was my turn again, Michael took the coin and leaned over to try and bounce it into the glass. He missed and took a shot.

"Better luck next time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Going camping >_<

~Cookie Xx