50

I followed Michael upstairs and sat down on my bed. He came out of the bathroom, now with his baby blue panties on.

"Good boy." I whispered, leaning up and sucking on his sweet spot.

Michael moaned as he stood in front of me.

"Listen to me, babyboy." I said softly, "I like you wearing your pretty panties. I like seeing how wet you get. Will you get wet for me?"

He nodded, his legs squeezing together. I tsked and made him reopen his legs. A loud moan slipped from his lips and a wet spot appeared on his lace.

I got off the bed and opened the drawer on the nightstand. I tugged down my boxers and Michael watched as I put the black elastic on, deep throaty moans coming out of his mouth.

"L-luke." Michael whimpered.

The wet spot grew and fat tears rolled down his cheeks. He wanted me to touch him so badly he started crying. Precum ran down his thighs and down to his knee-high socks.

I pushed him down on the bed, sliding his wet lace down. I wiped his wet cheeks before spreading his legs.

"no tears baby. I want to hear you screaming."

He nodded and I pushed myself into him. A scream left his lips, his small hands fisting the sheets. I gripped his waist, thrusting into him.

"Good, baby." I hummed, "Spread your legs more."

His legs separated his legs more, allowing me to slip more of my cøck into him. He took in all 9 inches, his back arching off the bed as he screamed.

"Louder." I ordered, "Scream louder baby."

I towered over him, pounding into his prøstate. Michael screamed, his hips bucking against mine. I grunted, going down faster on him.

He shrieked, his hands tugging on the blankets. Michael's breath became uneven and I gave him one good thrust, slamming down on his prøstate.

"DADDY!"

He let go, the warm sticky substance coating my stomach. When I didn't pull out, Michael came again. I released into the cøndom, making him release for a third time.

His body collapsed against the mattress, his green eyes never leaving mine.

"So beautiful, baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love my friends ❤

~Cookie Xx