22

Luke had his hand on my leg as he drove along. I had to go home and sleep. Tomorrow I had a job interview for Victoria's Secret so I had to dress nice.

He took a wrong turn and I pointed it out. Shrugging, he shot me a smile.

"I can't hang out with my boy?"

I blushed, "We did all night."

"Yeah, with my man-child brother and my mother. That is not my idea of fun." Luke stated as we started driving towards my house.

"Well what is your idea of fun?" I asked.

Luke smirked and slid his hand up my thigh. I shivered under his touch; his thumb brushing against the trim of my lace panties.

He stopped the car in front of my mailbox. Luke reached over and made my seat fly back. I squealed as he towered over me.

Luke put his lips to mine, his hands gripping my hips. I kissed him back, pushing his leather jacket off his shoulder.  He helped me and pulled the jacket off.

My fingers fumbled to unbutton his plaid shirt while his fingers went to unzip the back of my skirt. He got my skirt off with no problem, smirking when he saw my black lace panties that had a heart cut out on the bum.

Shortly after that, his red plaid shirt joined my skirt and got thrown into the backseat. I spread my knees apart and allowed his lips to go to my thighs, creating dark hickeys.

"Look at your lace, baby." Luke whispered. "is my baby wet?"

"Luke." I whimpered when I felt his fingers creep under the waistband of my lace.

Luke hummed and pulled my panties down my legs and onto the floor. Luke put his finger in my mouth and I sucked on them until he pulled them away.

"remember the first time, babyboy?" Luke whispered, teasing me. "How loud you got. How I fingered you and you screamed, baby. Curling my fingers until you came all over my stomach."

I whimpered as i felt myself getting more turned on.

"what do you want me to do, babyboy?"

"Finger me."

|Luke|

I closed my eyes and pumped my lotion covered hand. I imagined Michael. His face gripping the sheets and I pounded into him.

His loud moans, whimpers and screams and I thrust into him. I'd slam into his prostate, making his nails dig and scratch my back.

I came in my hand, thinking about Michael screaming. He'd scream so loud when he came, letting out the one word I want to hear escape his plump pink lips.

"DADDY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Double updated today

~Cookie Xx