11

I looked over when I heard someone mumbling to themselves. Michael sat next to me, his head in his hand as he nodded off. His eyes were closed, showing off his winged eyeliner.

"We'll have Halloween on Christmas." He whispered to himself.

I reached over and softly swatted his shoulder with the back of my hand. He continued to sleep and sing quietly.

"Michael." I whisper shouted.

He didn't budge. Then his arm have out and his head slammed hard on the wooden desk.

Everyone craned their necks to look back to see what the loud noise was. I found myself laughing and once I was laughing, Michael was laughing.

I listened to his giggles and he rubbed at his forehead with his sweater sleeve.

"Hemmings, Clifford, lunch detention."

|Michael|

"In the library again."

I looked up from my book, "You're not going to watch me though the bookshelves today, right?"

He looked up from his task of spinning a pencil between his fingers. Luke gave me a sly smile that made me blush and look down at the desk.

"Why does everyone call you Thorn?"

"I don't know. I guess you'll have to take my shirt off to figure it out."

I blushed and got up so I could go find some new books. I pushed my chair in, making the blond look up.

"where you headed, baby?"

"To look for book, " he scrunched his nose up at this, "To read, pretty boy."

I started into the aisles of the bookshelves, happy to be surrounded by so many great books. My hand got tugged away from a book and I twirled around to see Luke.

He pinned my hands above my head, "You don't call me pretty boy."

"Why not?" I found myself whispering.

Luke got this look in his eyes like he was deciding whether or not he should do something.

"Because I'm not the pretty boy."

~~~~~~~~

Saw finding dory.

~Cookie Xx