•16•

Uggs, white knee high socks, black leggings, a white sweater, and a pink scarf was what Michael wore on Monday.

It covered almost all the hickey marks I left on him yesterday while mine were on full display just like my tattoo. We made out all day yesterday, only breaking apart to go to the bathroom or eat something. He ended up leaving about nine last night.

In math I came up to him and crouched in front of his desk. Michael smiled before leaning forward and giving me a soft peck on the lips.

"Thank you baby." I smiled.

He giggled, his finger playing with his sweater paws.

"What's with the big scarf? Hiding anything?" I joked, playfully tugging on the fabric near his neck.

His cheeks got rosy as he blushed. Then he giggled, his nose scrunching up and his eyes shutting.

I rubbed my thumb across his cheek before getting up and sitting down next to him. Calum looked between me and Michael before looking at Ashton and smiling.

The whole time during class I glanced over to Michael. Sometimes he'd catch my eye so he'd blush and I'd just smirk at the adorable boy.

"When's your free period?" I asked once the bell had rung, dismissing us.

"3rd period." Michael replied.

"Same here. Ask to go to the library, alright?" I said.

He nodded, "Alright."

"See you then."

/////

"Luke. I'd rather be reading."

"Please baby. For me?"

Michael sighed and looked at me. He dropped his arms so they weren't crossed over his chest anymore and gave me a small nod.

I smiled and patted the seat in front of me. He came forward and sat down on the motorcycle.

"See. I trust you so you should trust yourself." I stated.

"I don't think that's how it works." Michael murmured.

I put my hands on the handle bars and scooted closer to him.

"Put your hands on mine." I ordered.

He listened, gently setting his hands on top of mine.

"Luke..." Michael said, scared.

"hush, baby. You can do it." I mumbled.

I started the motorcycle, and drove as slow as I could go. Michael's hands held on tightly to the top of my hands but he kept his eyes open.

"Wanna go a bit faster?" I asked, "Just a tiny bit though."

"Okay." He mumbled.

I brought it up to 20 miles per hour. Michael squealed slightly, his back hitting my chest. I laughed and used one hand to pull him back.

"I don't want to drive anymore." Michael decided.

"Wanna get on the back?" I asked.

"Yes." He said quickly.

I laughed and stopped, allowing him to get on the back of the motorcycle. Michael happily wrapped his arms around my stomach and put his chin on my shoulder.

"All good?" I asked.

"Yeah." Michael mumbled.

"I'm still going to teach you one day." I promised as we drove through the parking lot.

"one day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bam

~Cookie Xx