18

Michael's phone rang, waking us both up. He picked it up off the bedside table and answered it.

"Hello? Oh..i must have slept in." Michael mumbled. "I forgot..no, mommy. I had a bad dream so I stayed up late...alright..I'm sorry."

Michael's fingers twiddled with the hem of his sweater. He looked like a sad puppy that was being scolded at. He hung up and sighed.

"What's wrong, baby?" I whispered, rubbing his back.

"Mum got a call from the school saying I wasn't there." Michael stated, "She's just upset."

"She's not upset, she's just worried and paranoid." I said. "And since you have the day off let's go back to sleep."

"I don't know." He mumbled, "We should go to school."

"You don't want to cuddle?" I offered.

Michael bit his lip in consideration so I pulled him closer. His back was against my bare chest and I put my arms around his waist.

My fingers brushed against his side, making him giggle. I did it again, smiling when I heard his laugh. I pulled him closer and tightened my arms around his stomach.

I put my thumb on the waistband of his pink lace, rubbing the pad of the finger along the trim. The smaller boy let out a happy hum, his hands resting on top of mine. I pressed my lips to his neck, giving him small butterfly kisses.

"When we get up can we go do something?" He asked quietly.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know. Just go out and do something."

"Alright. We'll go out, you and me."

|Michael|

"Luke, seriously. Knock it off."

"Babe, listen to me." Luke said, putting his hand under my chin and making me look him in the eye, "A gentleman always pays on a date."

I blushed as he gave me a small peck on the lips before grabbing the Forever 21 bag. I liked that he called it a date.

His hand found mine and I brought my other hand up to run my fingers along his rose tattoo. Luke smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

"Did this hurt?" I asked.

"When you think about it, yeah but if your heads somewhere else then its just a little sting." He stated, "Same with all the piercings."

"I always wanted my ears pierced." I confessed.

"Wanna get them done?" Luke asked.

"What?" I asked, surprised at the question.

"Wanna get them done?" He repeated, "We can go in and get them done."

He pointed over at Claire's. I bit my lip which, by now, Luke knew was the sign for me considering something.

"Hold my hand?"

"I won't let go, baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo yo yo

~Cookie Xx