23

"No. Stop."

"Come on, baby."

"I have to look nice, Luke. You'll try and kiss my neck and get a mouthful of makeup."  I scolded, putting my finger to his lips.

He smirked and pulled his lips away from finger, "Maybe I should kiss your thighs instead."

I blushed, making Luke smiled down at me.

"So is that a yes?" Luke asked.

"No. Its a you-may-do-it-later." I replied.

"Good enough for me." Luke cheered, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up.

I squealed when I felt my feet leave the ground. Luke swung me around in a circle before setting me down. I giggled and grabbed his open locker so I wouldn't fall.

Calum and Ashton stood in front of me, smiling.

"You look like you won the lottery." Calum noted.

"Cuz I did bïtch!" Luke hollered, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my body into his.

Calum rolled his eyes at the tall blond, probably used to his excitement.

"You look nice, Mikey." Cal complimented.

"Thank you." I said once Luke was done jumping up and down and whipping me around like a rag doll.

"He has a job interview after school." Luke said, rolling his blue eyes.

"Oh, my. No sëx." I replied, rolling my eyes at well.

Ashton laughed while Calum joined me with an eye roll. Luke looked at me in surprise which made me want to smirk.

"What happened to innocent Michael?" Luke whispered in my ear.

I looked down and played with the cuffs of my shirt. Calum and Ashton left, claiming they were heading for the vending machine.

"I just know the word. It's not like I've ever done it." I scoffed.

The smirk was back on his face and his hands reached out to grab my hips. He turned me around and pulled my back against his chest. He waited a second before speaking.

"what is this?" He tugged on the bottom hem of my skirt.

"A pencil skirt." I replied.

Luke hummed, "Wear them more or bend down more."

"Maybe." I replied.

"Good. Your äss looks great."

With that he reached back and smacked my bum.

"Hope you're not sitting down during your interview."

/////

Michael flopped down on my couch and let out a groan as I tossed my keys onto the coffee table. I smiled at my tired baby and patted his bum softly as I crouched down to be eye level with him.

"We'll I'm guessing you got the job."

Michael let out a grunt and pushed his body up so he was in a push up position.

"Yes because a 'i guess can you start now' after four girls walk out because 'i'm not working with a boy in a skirt' is getting a job." He shot back before letting his arms give out on him, earning a face full of pillow.

"Well now there's no negativity at work." I pointed out.

He let out a low pitched whine, "Now I got all this gunky makeup on your pillow and I look like a crayon raped my face."

"Do not." I replied, "You look gorgeous baby. You just had to wear a bit more to cover up my messy artwork."

I reached over and grabbed a wipe from the small container by the tissues. I don't get why its there but Mum threw a fit when I tried to throw it away.

I started wiping his neck, exposing all the purple and pink bruises I left on him. I got all the makeup off his neck and Michael still hadn't moved.

"Can I see your face?" I asked.

Michael slowly sat up, showing me his tear stained cheeks. My heart broke and I rushed to wipe his chubby cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I'm just tired and I was thinking and UGGGGHH." He wailed, resting his head against my shoulder.

"Think about what. Hey, don't cry." I said softly, rubbing his back.

"I-I was t-thinking a-a-about-t y-yesterday a-and y-y-you s-said b-boyfriend." He stuttered. "Y-you're m-my first b-boyfriend."

"Technically...no."

"What?"

He pulled away and looked at me, his eyes searching for something but I kept my face blank.

"I never asked you to be my boyfriend." I smiled.

I grabbed his hands, making our hands stay in the high five position before intertwining our fingers.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, Luke Robert Hemmings, yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright...triple updated today

~Cookie Xx