31

I found myself fidgeting my feet, moving them back and forth, side to side, and just drawing weird shapes on the ground.

I rang the doorbell and took a deep breath. Please nothing bad happen. The door swung open, exposing Luke. He stared at me for a moment, his lips parted in shock.

"Damn." He mumbled.

I blushed and giggled. Liz walked by and hit him upside the head before opening the door wider.

"Welcome." She smiled, pulling Luke out of the way.

"You'll catch flies." I giggled, putting my hand under his shin and closing his mouth.

He gave me this lopsided smile that made me blush again.

"You look beautiful." He complimented.

Luke was in some black skinny jeans (with a hole at the left knee) and a red plaid button up shirt.

"You look handsome."

|Luke|

Michael and I both tried to get up but since our legs were tangled together, we both flew back and fell on the ground.

"This is why you don't play footsies under the table." Ben stated.

We both groaned and tried to untangle our feet. When we couldn't, I looked down to see our shoelaces tangled together.

"You tied our shoes together!" I accused Ben.

He shrugged, "I dropped my fork."

"Oh, Imma drop a fork on you!" I shouted.

I tried to stand up but I ended up falling down again, hitting my forehead off the table. Everything went silent and then Michael started giggling, which made me laugh, which made my parents laugh and soon enough, everyone was laughing.

"We're so dysfunctional." I laughed, running my hands over my face.

Michael laughed, "I like dysfunctional. You can't spell it without fun."

"Ben, untie your brother." Mum said.

"Alright. Toss me the knife." Ben said, holding his hand out.

"Mum!"

|XX|

It was about ten at night and it was pretty dark out. The Cliffords were saying goodbye to the Hemmings. Ben was on the couch watched tv while Luke and Michael were standing in front of the front door.

Michael's arms were around Luke's neck while the taller boy's arms were around the smaller boy's waist. Michael's face was buried in Luke's neck and Luke hid his face in the fabric on Mikey's shoulder.

"I love you." Luke mumbled.

"I love you." Michael repeated back, hugging Luke closer.

They stood there for a while, holding each other close and listening to each others' heartbeats. Then the parents walked into the hallway but stopped when they saw the two.

"I have to go." Michael whispered to the blond.

"Please don't." Luke whispered back, tugging the smaller boy closer.

"I'm sorry, babe." He murmured, "I'll text you when I wake up. I promise."

"okay." Luke mumbled.

 Michael got on his tiptoes and brought their lips together for a short and sweet goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuties

~Cookie Xx