53

"Harry potter."

"Harry potter."

"Say one more thing and I will personally take your fake nose off. Have fun, Voldemort." Calum spat, grabbing my wrist and dragging me down the hallway.

"Its okay, Calum. I don't care...she just doesn't like me." I said quickly as we approached Luke and Ashton.

"Michael tell Luke." Calum ordered.

I rapidly shook my head, scared of what Luke would do.

"Michael." Calum growled.

"Arzaylea's being mean." I said quietly.

"She's calling Michael, Harry Potter." He told the blond.

His grip on my wrist got tighter, making me wince.

"Sorry." Cal mumbled, letting go of my arm.

"Michael, how long has she been calling you that?" Luke demanded.

"Since we got back to Australia..." I said.

"I'm going to punch in her fake tits." He growled.

"No!" I squeaked, "You can't!"

"Why not?" Luke demanded.

"Because if you do the school will call your mum and she'll come home and yell at you. Then my mum will find out and I won't be able to see you..and..and."

"Hey, hey." Luke said softly, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Don't cry. I won't hurt her."

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose you three too."

|Luke|

When Michael said that we all shot each other looks. Michael shouldn't have his Dad on his mind. What his father did was horrible and he deserves to be away from his family.

Calum and Ashton joined our hug, making it a small huddle around Michael.

"we're not leaving, hon. Who's going to be the godfather of my child?" Calum asked.

"And who's going to be the godfathers of all the Muke children." Ashton mumbled.

"Whoa, who said anything about kids!?" I demanded.

I felt Michael giggle, his chest moving against mine.

"Little muke monsters." Calum laughed.

"lil cashtons." Michael mumbled into my chest.

"We're not leaving. I can promise you that." Cal promised.

"I'm staying right here, baby."

/////

"Hi Mommy."

"Hi, Mrs. Clifford."

"Luke, call me Karen." She said.

I nodded and set my backpack next to Michael's mint green one on the floor. Michael pouted, attempting to get his bum onto the barstool.

I picked him up and set him down on the seat, his lips still curled into a pout.

"The chair got higher." He complained.

"Nah, you're just small." I replied.

"You can't stay long, Luke. Michael has homework and we have a good amount of washing to do." Karen said.

"that's fine, I have to study too." I said, "I should probably get going right now."

Michael sent me an apologetic look when his mom wasn't looking. I reached over and squeezed his hand from under the countertop.

"I'll walk you out." Michael said as I grabbed my backpack.

Once we were by the front door, Michael's arms were around my neck and he hid his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe. I promise." I said, softly encircling his waist in my arms.

"That's so far away." He mumbled against my warm skin.

"I know, baby. It'll come quickly though." I told him.

Michael only hummed before mumbling something inaudible into my neck.

"What, babe?" I chuckled.

He hummed again, "Love you."

"I love you, too." I said into his soft, fluffy hair.

Michael got up on his tiptoes and pecked my lips. I smiled against his pillowy soft lips and kissed him back.

"Tomorrow, I'll pick up early and we'll drive around, get Starbucks and hangout in the school yard." I offered.

"That sounds perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbow Rowell is probably the best writer I just *heart eyes*

~Cookie Xx