33

"And you signed me up for this...why?"

"Because it's like a senior tradition to screw mess with people during this snooze fess. Its awesome!" Ashton exclaimed. "Oh, Luke you got the sharpies, right?"

"Duh." The older blond replied.

"I got the syrup and glue." Calum grinned, holding up the two bottles as proof before stuffing them into his bag.

I followed the three boys, not really listening to them. In America they never had a 'school sleepover' but tonight we were doing one.

"What cha think, baby?" Luke asked, his arm snaking around my waist.

"what? I wasn't listening." I said, looking up at him.

Calum and Ashton were still walking, oblivious to the fact that we had stopped and were standing in front of a janitor's closet.

Luke smirked, "I said that this was the biggest closet, the best place to make out or hook up."

His fingers curled under the waistband of my skirt. He gave my skirt a little tug, watching as I nervously played with the hem of my skirt and looked down at my feet.

"Is that okay, baby?" Luke asked innocently.

I nodded and he grabbed my chin, making me look up at him.

"You have to use your words, baby." He said softly.

"T-that's o-okay." I stuttered.

He smiled down at me, "You stutter when you get turned on and it's so damn hot."

Luke set his lips to mine, giving me a soft and gentle kiss. I pouted when he pulled away but he just squeezed my hand and promised we'd kiss later.

"Midnight we'll meet up in there, alright?"

"A-alright."

/////

12:18

18 minutes late.

18 minutes of being completely alone with about 5 million chemicals in a stinky janitors closet. Why would anyone want to kiss in this trash box, let alone hook up.

I got up and pushed my way out of the disgusting closet. I crossed my arms over my chest and walked down the empty hallways. I found myself walking down the main hallway, the one that led to the front doors.

A heard someone coming so I hid behind the trophy case and hoped no one saw me.

"Yeah honey. No one will know I'm gone."

It was one of the Freshmen English Teachers.

"And you should just see how sexy I look in this French maid outfit." She bragged, walking out the door.

YUCK. I either just threw up in my mouth or swallowed my gum. I think its a solid both.

"You should see how I look in a French Maid outfit, Lukey."

Lukey?

I crept around the trophy case and around the corner. Arzaylea and Luke stood in the corner, completely making out while Arzaylea practically shoved her boobs in his face.

Luke stood there, pushed against the wall with his hands on her hips, not doing anything to push the brunette away.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed.

They broke apart and Luke looked at me with wide eyes, "M-"

"Don't say anything you cheater! You said you loved me and you go amd kiss this bimbo, are you kidding me!?" I shouted, "You have got to be joking. I can't...i just can't.."

I turned and ran down the hall, ignoring Luke's calls. Tears streamed down my face as I went down the hallways and into our classroom.

Calum and Ashton broke apart from their kiss, both fully dressed, and looked at me.

"Michael, what-"

I ignored them and buried my head in my pillow. I covered my ears so I couldn't hear them before letting out a loud sob.

"I hate Luke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want Ice Cream

~Cookie Xx