62

The whole dinner, my parents glared at me like I was the one who invited the Clifford over and somehow got Grandpa on my side. I ignored them by mainly smiling at Michael.

We couldn't hold hands because Michael would have to eat with his left hand, so we had our legs intertwined instead. We just had to be careful standing up.

When we were all done with dinner, Mum told me to go do the dishes. I frowned but stood up from the couch.

"Son, sit down." Grandpa ordered, "Stay with your hun; the dishes can wait."

That shut my parents up. Grandpa never used the words, 'Hun' or 'Honey', unless he was talking directly to grandma, who had died five years ago.

I sat back down, pulling Michael into my side. My parents looked at each other guiltily before going into the kitchen.

Michael's fingers played with the hem of his skirt. I watched him, his fingers were painted like Easter eggs. I grabbed his hand and looked at his nails.

"How do you painted your nails?" I asked.

"With nail polish?" He said, looking at me strange.

"What's nail polish?" I questioned.

"you'll figure it out when you wake up with your nails painted." Michael laughed.

"I'm being serious!" I whined, "What's nail polish?"

Michael sighed, "Its something you put on your nails. I don't know how to describe it."

"Ugh." I groaned, "Mum!"

"What, Luke?" She asked, coming into the living room.

"What's nail polish?" I asked.

"Its...its nail polish." Mum shrugged.

"You're no help." I complained.

"Mommy!" Michael called.

"What, sweetie?" Mrs. Clifford asked.

"Explain to Luke what nail polish is." Michael asked.

"Nail polish, is nail polish." She shrugged.

I groaned and hid my face in Michael's neck, "I want to know what it is!"

Michael laughed at me, "do I need to google it?"

"I still won't know what it is." I mumbled.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and nuzzled my head in his neck. Michael giggled, pulling away from me.

"Hey, no." I complained, moving closer to him.

Both of our moms smiled at us and left us alone. I pushed Michael down on the couch and laid my head on his chest.

"What are you doing?" Michael asked.

"Cuddling you." I murmured, closing my eyes.

Michael smiled and ran his hand in my hair.

"Are you going to sleep?" He asked softly.

"Maybe."

"Okay, have sweet dreams."

|Michael|

"Yeah, mum..I will."

I opened my eyes, seeing Luke's chest. His hand went back around my waist, his blue eyes widening when they met mine.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry." He said quietly. "My mum said she was taking Jack, Celeste, and Grandpa back home."

I shook my head, "its fine."

Luke rubbed his eye and yawned, "Try and go back to sleep. It's only 6 am."

I closed my eyes and Luke pulled my closer. He wrapped a purple blanket around me and kissed my forehead.

Since I had a huge, puffy blanket on me, Luke took it as an advantage and snuck his hand up my skirt. He cupped my bum in his hand, making me blush. I poked his stomach and made him smiled.

"Are you complaining?" Luke whispered, moving his hand away.

"No." I replied quickly.

He smirked and squeezed my bum.

"Go to sleep, you weirdo." I giggled.

"Alright, alright. Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight, babe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bored

~Cookie Xx