43

"Alright, disclaimer, it is currently 20 degrees below zero and the lights went out so..."

I sat down in front of the laptop, pulling my sweatshirt closer to my body. And turned the flashlight towards me.

"Well, my disclaimer is its 115 degrees and I am dying!" Luke groaned.

I rolled my eyes and finally looked down at my laptop that sat on the coffee table. Luke was in his bed, showing off his sweaty chest.

"It's so cold." I groaned.

"Its so hot." Luke grunted back, shifting around.

My eyes widened when the sheet on his lap shifted down, exposing a big strip of his V-line.

"You're naked?"

"Babe." Luke whined out, "its hot!"

"N-no, its fine. I just wasn't expecting that." I said quickly.

"Ugh, I wish you were here and we can be naked in my bed together." Luke said, making my cheeks heat up, "Oh, actually..I'll fix the fence and we can go skinny dipping in my pool."

I gasped, making him give me a smirk.

"Is that alright with you, baby?" He asked innocently.

"Yeah." I whispered.

His lips didn't drop the smirk and he just glanced at me. I didn't realize what he was doing until I saw him bit his lip.

"Stop!" I squeaked crossing my arms over my chest.

"What, baby?" He asked.

I hid my face in my sweater paws, "Stop undressing me with your eyes."

"I didn't get that far." He said, playfully rolling his blue eyes, "I was trying to figure out what color underwear you're wearing."

I sighed and leaned back on the couch. Pushing down my grey sweatpants, I exposed my light pink lace panties with white bows on the hips.

Luke's lips parted in shock as he looked at me.

"Pink lace." I stated, pulling my sweatpants back up.

I pulled the laptop into my lap and put my feet on the table.

"I didn't think you'd do that." He murmured.

I shrugged, "I did it."

"I like it. Such a bad boy." Luke said.

"Don't get used to it." I sighed, "I'll do anything when I'm jet lagged."

"Oh really..."

"No, stop..." I yawned, making me bring my hand up to cover my mouth. "with the dirty thoughts."

"are you tired?" He asked.

I nodded and laid down on the couch. I put the laptop on my tummy and looked at Luke, who had shifted to be on his stomach. He moved the sheet so it covered his bare bum.

"Ah, alright ugh, now that's comfy, okay, baby. If you want to sleep, go 'head." Luke said.

He rubbed his wrist against his sweaty forehead.

"I'm not tired." I said, yawning again, "I'm fine. Just, tell me something."

"Like what?" The blond asked.

"Anything you want to tell me." I shrugged.

"Alright...um, you should go to sleep because I know its 3 am there. You look as flawless as ever. I love you and I really want to sing to you."

"Oh, please sing." I begged, "Pretty please?"

Luke sighed, "Fine...but I'm not that good."

"just sing." I pleaded.

Luke took a deep breath before softly singing to me, "Hello there, angel from my nightmare.."

I closed my eyes and listened to his perfect voice. When he finished the song I was just about to sleep into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My hair is annoying

~Cookie Xx