39

I groaned, sliding back on the soft bed. Squinting, I pulled the baby blue quilt to my bare chest. Why is the blanket blue? Wasn't it black? Oh...wait...

I scooted back more, my back slamming into someone's warm chest. I felt their warm skin against mine, which made me realize my chest wasn't the only thing that was bare.

"Morning, baby." Luke mumbled.

"Morning." I whispered, my voice giving up on me.

Luke's hand grazed my side and rubbed against my stomach. He pulled me closer and kissed my shoulder blade.

"don't talk if your voice is sore." Luke murmured.

"I'm fi.." My voice stopped, making Luke chuckle.

I continued to try and finish my sentence but nothing came out. Not even a small squeak.

"Can you turn around? I want to see your pretty eyes."

I shook my head, pushing the blanket closer to my thighs. Luke watched as I squirmed uncomfortably, trying to pull the blankets closer.

"If I get you some clothes will you turn around?" The blond asked.

I nodded, which made him get up. I heard fumbling behind me and then Luke put some grey boxers in front of me.

I pulled the blanket over my head and put the boxers on. Luke laughed at me and playfully ruffled the quilt.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." He announced.

I blushed and carefully peeked my head over the top of the baby blue fabric. He had on ninja turtle boxers.

Climbing into the bed, Luke settled in behind me, "Let me see those green emeralds."

I blushed and carefully turned to my other side. I looked up at the taller blond, who smiled once his baby blues caught my eyes.

"You." Luke said, cupping my face in his hands so I was looking him in the eye, "are the prettiest boy in the world."

I blushed, making him lean down and press his lips to mine. The kiss was so sweet and magical, I just couldn't put it into words.

"Everytime I kiss you, its like being shot with electricity and I just see fireworks."

I think Luke said it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet ♥

~Cookie Xx