35

Luke pushed me down onto the backseat of his car. Towering over me, his lips finding mine. His lip ring sent a metallic taste up my tongue.

He tugged his shirt off, tossing it in the front seat, along with his plain black snapback.

He left a trail of kisses down my neck. Stopping at my sweet spot, Luke sucked on the flesh, making me moan. His hips grinded down on mine, making me moan louder and grab his hips.

He stopped moving his hips against mine and I whimpered, wanting the friction between us.

"Do you like that?" He whispered against my neck.

"Y-yes."

|Luke|

I tugged his skirt down to his knees, exposing his mint green panties with a black bow in the front. Seeing the wet spot on them, I grinded down against his hips.

He took in a sharp breath, his nails grazing my back. I smirked at him, pulling his hands away and pinning them up above his head. Michael struggled from under me, trying to free his hands.

"Is my baby all wet?" I whispered.

Michael whimpered and I felt his legs close. I looked down to see precum run down his leg.

I let go of his hands and pulled his wet panties down. He was so turned on I could feel his cøck throb when I wrapped my hand around him.

I gave him a few pumps, jerking him off. Michael moan louder and louder, his nails digging and scratching my back. His breathing got heavier and less in time.

"Let go, babyboy." I whispered.

Michael obeyed and came. The warm sticky substance coated my hand and abs. I leaned forward and softly kissed his lips. His eyes shut as he tried to maintain his breathing.

"You did good, baby. Very good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bored

~Cookie Xx