41

"No..i understand. Yeah, alright see you soon."

I groaned, making Luke look up from his laptop.

"What's wrong, gorgeous?" He asked.

"My dad said he bought me a plane ticket." I sighed, resting my head on the freezing counter.

"For what?" Luke asked.

"To come to America so he can 'check up on me' and 'make sure my mind is set for the future'." I told the ground.

"Ah, I know that speech." He said, "Its just to make sure you didn't put any more holes in your face. Or color that is never coming out of your skin."

"Luke," I said, looking up at my boyfriend, "Its for a whole month. I can't handle that."

"What? A month in America?"

"No, luke." I groaned, going back to hiding, "I'll be away from you."

"Awe, baby." He cooed, brushing his fingers behind my ear like I was a small kitten, "You'll be okay. You can Skype and call me all the time."

"Its not the same." I grumbled, "I won't be back until Valentine's day. It's going to suck."

He chuckled at me and I heard his footsteps come closer.

"Damñ cat." He grumbled when I heard a loud meow.

I giggled slightly, feeling his arms around my waist. He leaned down so his bare stomach was against my muscle tee clad back. Mika and Pika wove between our feet, their tails curling around my ankles.

"You'll see all the pretty snow." He mumbled, "While I bake here like a potato."

I laughed and covered my face with my hands.

"Once you get back we'll go swimming. I'll try and get my pool working and we'll swim."

"I don't have a bathing suit." I said.

"Buy one in America. They're probably on sale right now."

I threw my head back ad laughed harder, making him laugh along with me.

"You're horrible." I said.

"Yeah, but you love me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The crazies, they make me feel sane

All the best people are CRAZY

~Cookie Xx