10

Michael should wear leggings more.

I shifted the grocery basket to my other hand, watching as the boy looked at hair dye. He was crouched down, looking at the bottom shelf; pink dye.

He had on galaxy leggings with black boots and a big black hoodie. Michael pushed his hair out of his eyes, then reached back and pulled the hood over his head.

I had a sudden feeling that I was back in the library, watching the boy from behind the bookshelves, but I was standing in the middle of Target.

A boy walked into the aisle from the other end and gave an ugly smirk towards the smaller boy. He had raven colored hair, acid wash jeans and a neon yellow mesh tank top on.

"Hi, babygirl." He catcalled.

Michael ignored him, probably thinking it wasn't directed towards him. I started walking forward, watching as the boy leaned down.

"I'm talking to you, babygirl." He spoke, reaching down and smacking Michael's as§.

Michael immediately stood up, and I stepped forward.

"Don't touch him." I growled.

"Ugly f*gs." The boy spat.

I brought my fist back and gave him a nice black eyes. He scampered away and I turned my attention to Michael, who's eyes were filling up with tears.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked.

He sniffled and rubbed at his eyes. His shoulders shook as tried not to cry. Michael's arms wrapped around my waist, his hands going under my leather jacket to touch my plain white tee.

"Michael, I really don't do crying..michael." I whined.

I sighed and carefully wrapped my arms around the smaller boy. He eventually stopped hiccupping sobs.

"I-I got y-your shirt wet." Michael mumbled.

"Its okay. Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I don't like people calling me t-that." He said, rubbing his eyes.

I frowned and reached out to rub his tears away myself. Michael grabbed my hand, spotting the blood on my knuckles.

"You're bleeding." He stated.

"It's nothing." I promised, going to wipe my knuckles on my jeans.

He stopped me, grabbing my hand.

"My place isn't that far. We can go there and clean your hand up."

He didn't let go of my hand.

"Alright."

|Michael|

"Are you allergic to cats?"

Luke shook his head and I pushed the front door open. Mika and Pika immediately ran forward, their matching tutus standing on edge.

"Hi babies." I smiled, bending down to scratch under their chins.

They purred and ran behind me to Luke. I grinned as I watched the two kittens weave between his feet.

"That's Pika and that ones Mika." I said, pointing out the two troublemakers.

"They're cute." He noted.

"They're spoiled little brats but they're my brats." I laughed.

I caught sight of his hand and remembered why he was here.

"Oh, right. First aid kit." I said. "Its upstairs."

He took his shoes off and followed me up the stairs. My feet padded on the carpet as I pushed the door to the bathroom open.

I grabbed the First Aid kit from under the sink and started opening it.

"No offense but it looks like you're the only one who lives here." Luke spoke up.

"I do. Well, my parents live here but they work...my Dad in America and my mum in South Africa." I stated.

Luke let out a hum, "Same here but my mum's in South America."

"You probably use it to the best of your advantage though. I go to school and come home and watch tv." I stated, "You throw extravagate parties."

The blond shrugged and watched as I undid the cap of the no-infection spray. He let me take his hand in mine and spray the bottle on the cut.

He hissed and squeezed his hand. Swearing, he closed his eye and let out a pained groan.

"Sorry." I squeaked, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Its fine." He said through clenched teeth.

Taking his hand away, he shook it out before placing it back in my hand. I grabbed the gauze and started to wrap his knuckles up.

"It that too tight?" I asked.

"No. Its fine."

I put everything back and tossed the kit under the sink again. I turned around and came face-to-face with Luke's chest.

"Sorry." I mumbled, trying to back up but ended up hitting the counter.

He set his hands on my hips and picked me up, setting my bum down on the counter.

"You look nice in leggings." He mumbled.

I blushed, "T-thank you."

Putting his hand under my chin, he made me look up at his shiny blue eyes. Luke leaned in and softly pressed his lips to mine.

I closed my eyes and let him move his lips gently against mine. They were so soft and addicting. I nearly cried out when he pulled away but instead I grabbed the collar of his leather jacket.

"Don't stop doing what you're doing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter didnt reference anything..

~Cookie Xx