59

I woke up with Luke clinging to me instead of the other way around. His head was above my heart, his messy hair tickling my collarbone.

His arm was circled around my thighs, just under my bum and the other arm was above my bum.

Luke stirred and moved his head up. I smiled as he nuzzled his head into my bruised neck.

"Good Morning, baby." Luke said in his raspy morning voice.

His bottom lip brushed against my skin, his lipring chilling my flesh.

"Morning, babe." I murmured back.

"Sleep good?" He asked.

"Yeah. You?"

Luke hummed and nodded. I scooted down so I could see his face. He frowned and tugged my waist closer.

"Stay here." Luke mumbled.

"I wasn't going anywhere, babe." I said, softly kissing his Monroe piercing.

I leaned up and kissed his nose piercing.

"You forgot my lip ring." Luke mumbled as my lips touched his eyebrow piercings.

I hummed and softly kissed his lip ring. Luke caught my lip with his teeth before gently putting our lips together.

"Are you hungry? I'll make some pancakes for you." Luke said, brushing my hair with his hand.

"Yeah...can we cuddle for a bit first?"

"Of course, baby."

/|\ TWO MONTHS LATER /|\
                 |Luke|

Everyone was completely wasted, partying their hardest before they left for spring break. It was the first day of spring break and everyone was leaving tomorrow to look at colleges and have a happy Easter with their families.

Calum and Michael were dancing together in front of Ashton and me. Michael's new eyebrow and ear piercings shone in the colorful lights that flashed around the house. He got them done a few days ago.

Calum got his hair dyed a bit in the front and Michael's hair is a mix of light blue and lilac.

"TAKING BACK BACK TAKING BACK THE CROWN!" Calum and Michael sung along, dancing around the tile floor.

They both took their shoes off a hour ago, stating they were annoying, and threw the heels into my room. I downed another shot, watching as Michael moved around, his excited green eyes sometimes catching my eyes.

He giggled, grabbing my empty hand and twirling himself under my arm.

"Having fun there?" I asked as the song died off.

He nodded, setting my empty glass down and taking my other hand, "Dance?"

"You dance, baby. You're much better at it than I am." I said, listening as 3oh!3 came on.

"3 babies in the backseat singing to you." I sung along.

Calum sung along as well, "with the nose jobs."

Michael backed up against me, dancing on me. I sung the song to him, grabbing his hips and guiding him along me. He tilted his head back, hitting my chest, and smiled up at me. I looked down at him, smirking.

The lights flipped on, no longer making the kitchen dim. I looked up at see my mother standing into the doorway, along with Dad and my two brothers.

I swore under my breath, pushing Michael away. He stared at me, looking kind of hurt, but then saw what I was staring at.

"Everyone out of the kitchen!" My dad boomed.

Everyone rushed out until it was just us four. Michael was the only one staring down at the floor, his fingers working on tugging down the hem of his dress.

Even though it wasn't the case, it looked like he had two legs full of rose tattoos. Michael gnawed on his bottom lip, he looked like he was going to burst into tears.

I reached back and grabbed his hand. I squeezed his hand. I only got a small squeeze back. Calum and Ashton looked nervous, but not as nervous as Michael did.

"I want everyone out of the house, right now, Luke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drama

~Cookie Xx