57

"You're insane and I know I tell you that alot but this time I mean it, You. Are. In. Sane."

Calum rolled his eyes at me, "We're in hot topic it's not like I took you to Spen...nevermind."

This time, I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, Mikey. Ashton and Luke are going to woo us all day, the least we can do is wear something a little sexy for the night." Calum said, his hands poised on his hips just so.

I sighed, "I don't like talking about this."

"Don't talk then." Calum said, taking what he wanted off the shelf, "Just watch."

I followed him, huffing in annoyance when he paid for everything.

"Stop with the frowning. Buy me some Starbucks and we'll call it even." He shrugged.

"Calum?"

"Yeah?"

"you're insane."

|Luke|

"a cup of..."

My phone rang, for the fifth time today, and I growled at the device.

"Shut the **** up!" I shouted, hitting it with my elbow.

I was currently arm deep in food and flour and other spices I couldn't pronounce and I didn't want to deal with people right now.

"Luke!" Ashton shouted from my phone.

"Ashton!" I shouted back.

"How do you cook!?" He demanded.

"When you figure it out, tell me." I replied.

"I'm seriously considering ordering pizza." He groaned.

"Cool. When you find a pizza shop that will make a pizza in the shape of a heart, text me their number." With that I elbowed my phone and ended the call.

"I hate people."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short...
Eh

~Cookie Xx