#4 Number 7?

Maria POV:

After being in the slammer for 5 days without having any visits from Anyone, even Newt. I have had no food or drinks so when I was released I ran to Frypan.

Maria:"Frypan, please tell me you have food available."

He looks around and gives you a plate with potatoes and an egg on it and gives me a cup of water.

Frypan:"I knew you were getting released today so i saved you this."

Maria:"Oh my god Frypan. Ya shank. Your amazing!"

We high five and I go sit at the table.
I eat the food like it's the last meal I'll ever have and drink the water in a couple gulps. I look at the Track-Hoes and I see Newt picking at the plants. Mingo slides on the table that Im sitting on and poses.

Minho:"Ay shank, stop staring at Newtie over there. I know you love him but slim it."

Maria:"I don't love him."

Minho:"Sure you don't. Thomas is waiting to go out in the maze. Your his partner for now. Bens missing."

Maria:"Oh? Okay."

Minho:"Here."

He gives me a vest and some things I need to be a runner, like a watch. He takes my plate and gives it to Frypan. We race to the door and I get there before him.

Minho:"Aright...I'm Gon-na sleep now... Your fast."

Maria:"Thanks."

I say with a smile and I look behind Minho and I see Newt leaning against a rake staring over at me.
I turn to Thomas and we run into the maze.

Thomas:"So how was it being in the slammer? I've been there before it's not great is it."

Maria:"It's was bloody boring but I lived so I'm all good."

Thomas:"well, good Newt spoke up or you would of been eaten by Grievers by now."

Maria:"Huh...Yeah."

Thomas:"What happened between you two?"

Maria:"Memories suck. I haven't slept so I haven't had another dream in 5 days. I'm scared what will happen next."

Thomas:"Just tell him if he's in it. He gets pissed off fast trust me."

Maria:"You two are bestfriends. He gets pissed off at you fast?"

Thomas:"Yup."

We laugh and run through the maze. We take a quick water break and I lean against a wall of vines. Something clicks and a wall opens up.
Thomas spits his water out and watches the doors open.

Thomas:"Section 7?"

I look inside and see a 7 on the wall.
We step in and smell something horrible. We look around and we see the killed Griever between another wall.

Thomas:"Minho and I were trying to find that Griever that you killed. It was shut off?"

Maria:"Somethings beaping red inside it look."

I put my hand through its mouth and slime pours down my arm and I pull out a metal cylinder with a red 7 flashing on it and wires coming out of it.

Thomas:"We should go back and show everyone this."

Maria:"Yeah. It's getting late anyway."

We run back as fast as we could and run into the homestead. Alby is talking to Gally,Minho and Newt.
Newt realises we walked in and lifts his head slowly and looks at me.