#36 Explanation

Thomas POV:

Gally:"I'm glad you guys showed up cause... the end of the world is upon us."

Minho and Maria come back inside and closed the door.

Gally:"Take a seat."

Thomas:"Okay...Well you know Maria and Minho. This is Brenda and Jorge. They're from WICKED-"

Gally:"I know who they are"

He didn't sound mad so they didn't do anything bad.

Gally:"Those shucks gave me my past back, without asking if I might add."

I was mistaken.

Thomas:"I thought you got stung back in the maze?"

Gally:"No. I got scratched. Pretty bad actually"

He lifted his shirt showing a huge gash of a scar from his shoulder to stomach. There was also a scar in the center of his chest. Where Maria stabbed him.

Gally:"Oh and stabbed in the chest. Yeah know common stuff."

Maria:"I had a bad day. Plus you were going to kill us all."

Gally:"Yeah, well...Let bygones be bygones yeah?"

He rolled his eyes and laughed alittle. He was totally not serious.

Maria:"I am sorry-"

He raised his hand and stopped Maria from talking.

Gally:"Your sorry? I killed Chuck. Hes dead...Because of me."

Brenda:"It wasn't your fault Gally."

Gally:"That's a bucket of klunk."

He sniffed and shook his head.

Gally:"If I...If I had any kind of guts I could've stopped them from controlling me. But I let them do it to me, cause I thought I'd be killing Thomas not Chuck. Not in a million years I though I would of murdered a poor kid."

Minho:"How generous of you."

Thomas:"So you wanted me dead?"

I leaned in and looked into his eyes, blood boiling, waiting for his answer.

Gally:"Don't get all whiny on me. I hated you more than I'd ever hated anybody in my life, I hated you more than Maria and she pissed me off."

Maria:"Thanks. Love ya too Gally."

Gally laughed and then changed his face, into a serious one.

Gally:"But this isn't why I sent my man to get you. We need to talk about the future. About the end of the world."

Jorge:"Wait a second there, muchacho, first off! You're going to tell us every little thing that's happened since you got shipped out of WICKED till you ended up sitting right where you're sitting."

Minho:"I wanna know how you knew we were coming and when AND who was that weird dude who delivered the message?"

Gally smirked and it made him look angry.

Gally:"I guess being with WICKED. doesn't exactly fill someone with trust, now does it."

Thomas:"They're right. You've got to tell us whats going on. Especially if you want our help."

Gally:"Your help? I don't know if I'd put it that way. But I'm sure we have the same goals."

Maria:"Eh! Listen. We need a reason to trust you. Just talk."