#39 It's Okay.

Maria POV:

My eyes open, I look at my surroundings and see Minho and Thomas, both still sleep.

Maria:"Minho!"

Minho:"Uh...What."

Maria:"Get up you lazy arse."

Minho:"Fine."

His eyes open and I stand up,nearly collapsing onto the floor. I grabbed the bed Thomas was on and I walked to him.

Maria:"Hey...Tommy."

Minho:"He looks so werid when he sleeps.

Maria:"Ha yeah."

Minho shook him a little. He groaned and his eyes opened.

Thomas:"Maria..."

Maria:"Hey..."

Minho:"Ehh buddy."

Thomas:"Minho...What happened?"

Maria:"I think we got the thing out of our heads. Your not running around trying to kill us now."

Thomas:"Oh yeah....I'm so sorry Maria."

Maria:"It's fine. Only a little cut. I've had worse."

He smiles and Minho and I help him up. We open the door and see Brenda,Jorge and hans sitting at the table.

Brenda:"Thomas!"

She runs towards us and hugs him. He hugs her back and she looks at him.

Brenda:"Looks like it worked but I think you two need to try and connect in your heads."

Maria:"What?"

Brenda:"Just try it."

¤Maria:"Thomas?"¤

Nothing happened.

Maria:"Did you hear that?"

Thomas:"No..."

Brenda:"Well its deactivated and you two can't talk in your heads anymore."

Thomas and I look at eachother.

Thomas:"It's okay. We are always with eachother so we shouldn't need it. Any sign of trouble yet?"

Brenda:"No, but they can't take any chance. Hans and his wife are going to leave but he wanted to tell you something first."

He walks towards us.

Hans:"I wish I could go with you guys but I have a wife, she's ny family and my first concern. I wanted to wish you guys some luck. I hope you can do what I don't have to courage to do."

We all nodded with a smirk.

Maria:"Thank you for everything. Even if I had to yell my lungs out at you."

He smiles and nods.

Thomas:"If we can stop WICKED, we'll come back for you."

Hans:"We'll see about that...we'll see about a lot of things."

He turns and walks to his wife. That man has had alot of crap done to him.

Brenda:"So what next."

Thomas:"We need to find our other friends, convince them to join us. Then we go back to Gally. It's time to add something else to a list of things that wicked done. But we're going to end that list. We're going to stop the entire operation before they do it to new immunes all over again. We all can do this."

Jorge:"Wait...We, what're you saying Hermano?"

I stared at Thomas, with a confused look.

Thomas:"We have to help the Right arm."

Everyone just paused.

Minho:"Okay. First let's get something to eat."

Maria:"Oh god yes. This baby needs some food."

I tap my stomach and everyone laughs.