#23 Same Day, Until Today

Thomas POV:

Teresa:"T-Thomas"

Maria:"Tommy?"

I groaned. My eyes jitter side to side and I'm standing in a dark room with 3 doors.
One with a T, One with a B and one with a M.
The only door that was open was the T. I walked inside and life flashed before my eyes. Teresa was sitting on a chair, looking my way.

Teresa:"Thomas!"

She stands up and grabs me, pulling me into a hug.

Thomas:"Teresa! Get off me."

Teresa:"Tom...What are you doing."

Thomas:"I don't love you anymore. You betrayed us. Hurt Maria. Killed hundreds of people, only because you went to wicked."

Teresa:"Thomas...I did this for you"

Thomas:"YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF."

I look at her as she turns grey, like those people on black and white televisions and I see cranks appear all over her. Her eyes turn black and skin peals away.
Her muscles and bones crack, She screams and then she turn to ash and flys away. All there was left was a dust pile of her.
I closed my eyes and opened them again. I was in the dark room with the 3 doors in it. T was no more. It Dissappeared.
B had police tap over it so I didn't go for it but M. It was open.
I stepped through and it was a land full of grass, the brightest grass I've ever seen. It was medium height and swung in the wind. Its beautiful. I walked through and saw a tree. Tree with Apples hanging from it. A girl was sitting against it, reading a book.
Her head lifted up and I saw who it was. Maria.

Maria:"Thomas! You heard my calls?"

Thomas:"What calls?"

Maria:"I've been calling your for weeks. I think since I've been here for almost 4 weeks, I've gotten weak and I couldn't talk to you. Do you know where you are?"

Thomas:"Yeah. I remember."

♧*Past*♧

We arrived at Wicked. We had trouble and the helicopter lost fuel so we had to walk. It took us a week and we finally made it. Jake scanned his key card and a huge door opened. This place is much bigger and more protected. Guards, men with guns ran out and faced them at us.
We raised our hands and I sensed a rat presence I the air.

Janson:"I knew you guys would come. Did you have a fun helicopter ride?"

Newt:"It broke down. Now tell me where Minho and Maria are?"

Screams behind us are heard and guards are taking us one by one.

Thomas:"What are you doing?"

Janson:"Well the first time we asked you to come with us, it wasn't easy. So we found a better way to get ya. Drug you."

I felt a needle inject into my neck and everything went blurry.
I saw as Newt, Jorge and Brenda fell.

Thomas:"Brenda..."

My eyes closed, I was out in seconds.

*Time later*

I've been laying here, with no bed in white, plain room with Nothing to amuse myself with and having the same meal, 3 times a day.
My odor has gotten worse but I honestly have just gotten used to it.
All I do now is run in one spot or do push ups. I'm getting weaker but gaining muscle. The floor and some areas of the wall used to be white but now grey since I haven't washed in weeks. Atleast 3.
I close my eyes. Try to contact someone and I finally did. After almost 87 times of trying.

*Present*

Maria:"Well. Similar stuff with me but I've been stuck in here for a month. Same meals aswell and haven't had a shower. I've made a friend. Kinda.
She's my server. Gives me food and we talk about 10 minutes 3 times a day."

Thomas:"What if. If we get out of here someway. She could help us."

Maria:"I don't know Thomas. I said something like that before but if they find out that she's betrayed them. She'll be killed. I don't want that."

Thomas:"Well ha-"

A bang is heard. Abit like how the walls in the maze closed.
I looked at my hands and I looked at Maria.

Maria:"Your disappearing. I am to."

Thomas:"Someones there, I'll get to you soon. Okay I promise."

Maria:"Good luck Tommy."

Thomas:"You too."

She sits up and holds my hands. Our faces come closer to eachother and my eyes flash with darkness and Maria is no more. My eyes open and I sit up. I look and see Janson sitting at the desk behind the invisible wall.

Janson:"Jesus. Thomas. You stink and like to move alot in your sleep."

My voice cracked, I sounded like a dead sheep trying to talk.

Thomas:"Janson. What are you doing."

Janson:"Well I'm actually here to give you some good news who once. Your trials are finished. Phase 3 is complete."

Thomas:"What?"

Janson:"Damn Thomas. Do you not understand me? Your done. No more stupid treatments and death, Well kinda."

Thomas:"What so you mean well kinda."

Janson:"The 3rd trial was simple and we wanted to see who was immune and who isn't immune to the flare."

Thomas:"Can I know, if I'm immune or not."

Janson:"You have the virus, but your Immune."