#51 Bomb Plan

Marias POV: *2 weeks later*

Since being here, I partially had to learn how to walk again. Since having lily and miles.
I've been healing and I feel better than 2 weeks ago.
We met this group of people.
Vince and Lawrence are heads of the group. They work for the right arm. Vince told us what we must do and when we must do it.
Today is when we leave. The time we go is when Newt and the cranks attack Denver. All day has been hectic. I've fed Lily and Miles. I had to grab all my things and avoid Teresa.
The plan is to sacrifice us, people wearing wicked clothing that are actually vinces men will take us inside and plant bombs and when the time is right. They get us out and explode the place.

Maria:"Tommy!"

I ran towards him and he smirked.

Thomas:"Hey, you ready?"

I nod. I look around and see Cole and Dina, his girlfriend. She looks alot like Minho and she was from group B.
I run towards him and say goodbye.

Maria:"Keep them safe okay. The milks in the second fridge, three a day understood."

Cole:"Maria...What happens if-"

Maria:"Then you take care of them. Okay. I trust you."

He nods and I wave goodbye one last time before heading out. Its late and the suns going down. We sneak to the van and cranks yell.

"GET IN!"

Lawrence yells at us and we jump inside. I grab my pistol and I hold a bag, holding something if I find someone.
We drive for about 20 minutes, with cranks jumping onto our car and us running over them. All of a sudden two cars ran right into the back of the van.
Thomas grabbed my hand and we held onto our seats. 3 cars appears in the distance and Lawrence sped up.

Lawrence:"Hold on!"

The car crushed threw the center making the van turn around over and over till we hit a brick wall. I had cuts and bruises all over me and Thomas checked me.

Maria:"Tommy. I'm okay."

Thomas:"Okay."

We checked the drivers of the van and they seemed fine.

Lawrence:"Assholes..."

Thomas tapped my shoulder. I turned and looked at him. I saw his eyes look out of the window at a man in the shadows. A banged-up crank staring at them. It took a couple seconds to realise that the man was someone they knew. I gasped and froze in place.
It was Newt.