#14 Tears

Maria POV:

He did this for a couple more seconds and then pulled away. He pushed himself back snd started mumbling things.

Maria:"Newt..."

Newt:"ki...h...no...lo...kill.."

He just kept mumbling and he kept pushing away.

Newt:"I can't fight it Maria...My head, it's telling me two things and I can't choose. It's decides for me."

Maria:"You have to fight it okay."

Newt:"I can't I can't I can't!"

I rushed to him and grabbed his hands. He tried to pull me away but I wouldn't let him move me.

Newt:"I'm gonna hurt you and I don't want to."

Maria:"If you can control it, you will not hurt me okay."

He stares at me tears running down his face. His eyes turn darker and he stops crying.

Maria:"Newt...Fight it."

Newt:"I'll kill you for this."

Maria:"No Newt please..."

He gets up and he grabs me by the back of my shirt. I reach for my scarf and I grab it. He turns me over and pushes me down to the ground and he lays on top of me.

Maria:"Please Newt please."

He had his hands around my neck and he didn't strangle me. He just stares at me.

Maria:"Newt..."

He looks at the scarf and back into my eyes. His eyes are still dark so I slap him across the face and I grab his hands. I tie the scarf around his hands.

Newt:"Bloody hell...I'll kill you!"

Maria:"No you won't, this knot can not be untied, only i know how."

I hear foot steps behind me and I turn to see everyone but Winston obviously.

Thomas:"My god Newt...he tried go hurt you again."

Maria:"It's was going fine and he kissed me and it took over again."

Minho:"Well there's process, he kissed you."

Maria:"He still wants to kill me."

He pass Minho and bump shoulders to shoulders and I went to sit with Winston.
I sit on a rock next to him and put my hands over my face.

Winston:"Ma-Maria."

I look up and see Winston staring at me.

Maria:"Hey, how you doing?"

Winston:"Awful...Whats wrong with you."

Maria:"It's...It's Newt."

Winston:"Going all insane on you again?"

Maria:"Yeah. He kissed me but he tried to fight it. He still wants to kill me and I don't know what to do."

Tears run down my face.

Winston:"He obviously is trying to love you again...J-just wait. If he's tough en-enough he will fight it."

I smile at him and he smirks.

Maria:"Thanks Winston...Get some more sleep okay. You need it."

He nods and tilts his head, falling asleep.

I lean against the wall the rock was leaned against and I closed my eyes. I ignored Winston weeping and groaning. Darkness took over, putting me in a slumber.