Chapter 2

(Half Edited)

-Recap-
Dear Sabrina
    You think you run this school, but you don't! You won't be the leader of that little group of yours for long bitch.
-C

The fuck?
--------------------------------------
What is this, Pretty Little Liars? Who the fuck is C?

"Who would wait until the last week of school to do a fucking threat?" I ask curiously, anger lacing through my voice and I watch the teacher glare at me. "Sabrina can you step into the hall for a minute?" Mr.Kendrick asks and everybody, childishly, says 'oo.' "Yeah oo, what are y'all? In fucking nursery school?" I ask getting up and rolling my eyes.

"That's enough Miss Lawley," Mr.Kendrick says sternly and I roll my eyes. "Fuck this class," Britney says slouching in her chair. "Britney out now!" The teacher shouts and we smirk. She gets up and Mckenna gets up after her.

"Mckenna you didn't do anything, have a seat," He says in a slightly intimidating tone, but Mckenna just smiles innocently and continues walking. My eyes widen when she walks past him and pulls his comb-over off. "Now I did," she says with her accent bold and everyone laughs at him.

"All of you, Detention!" He yells again with a red tint on his cheeks and we chuckle. "Like we'll go to that," I turn to him and say then look at the class. "If you want to get out of this hell hole, I suggest you come with us," I say, watching the class as they look at each other before shrugging.

Some guys get up and most girls get up too, but about half of the class still remained in the room. "No! I suggest you all sit back down," he says and I smirk as we all flick him off. "Why are you so bad," someone says kissing my temple and I slightly grimace.

No doubt, we're all getting suspended..

"Hi Josh.." I say pushing him away and walking out of school doors. "Also because people keep pissing me off and.. other reasons," I say with a small smirk and he chuckles. Everyone reaches the parking lot and I stop in front of my car. "You see, I don't know how all of you guys are going to fit in my car, but we'll figure it out.. If not, I'm sending some people back," I say and they all nod. The girls ended up sitting on the guy's laps, except for Josh of course.

If you didn't catch what's going on, Josh is my boyfriend. But, I'm breaking up with him before summer break though soo...

Anyway, once we get to my house, except for some girls who had to stay behind, we all pile out of my car and go inside. We then just sit in the living room until the guys decided we should play truth or dare. "Okay! Britney, Truth or Dare?" This boy asks her, his smile bright as he stares at her, waiting for an answer.

I feel like I remember him from somewhere.

"What's your name?" I ask and he looks at me and smiles. "Kyle, my name is Kyle," he says smiling and doing a quick wink. I remember him, but I don't know what he did or how I even know him. Josh grabs my waist and pulls me towards him and Kyle's smile slowly disappears as he clears his throat.

"Actually Josh, Truth or Dare" he says, an annoyed look appears on his face as Josh glares at him. "Dare," Josh says with a challenging glint in his eyes. "Okay," he looks at Britney and then Josh. "I dare you to kiss Britney," he says with a evil smirk and I glare at Kyle before looking at Britney then Josh.

Josh looks at me and I just glare at him. I turn around and see Britney looking as if she's about to puke. "Soo," Kyle says and I look at him with a straight face. "Fine," Josh says getting up and leaning close to Britney.

He quickly pecks her lips and she wipes her lips off immediately after he pulls away. I glare at Kyle and mouth, "what the hell." He shrugs and I roll my eyes shifting when Josh tries to pull me back onto him. "I never said on the lips," he says and smirks at Josh evilly.

He didn't, did he?

"Well, I assumed-"

"you assumed wrong.." Kyle says cutting him off and I notice Josh's jaw clench.

"Josh, we need to break up," I say and he quickly turns and glares at me. "All because I kissed her for a fucking dare?" He says angrily and I roll my eyes. "No, first because I'm not going to be here this summer and I don't do long distances. Second... You're a dick," I say and he shakes his head running a hand through his hair.

"Fuck you Sabrina," he says and Kyle seemed to be in thought for a second. "Maybe she doesn't want to fuck you," Kyle says causing mainly all of us to laugh, except a memory comes to mind and my laughter dies down quickly, which catches Kyle's attention as his expression softens.

I do know him.. I remember him..

"Shut the fuck up!" Josh says balling his fist up, causing me to snap out of my thoughts and I look back and forth between them. "Are you gonna do something about it if I don't?" Kyle asks getting up, and I get up too. "Guys just stop," Mckenna says and everyone in the room stands up.

"Shut the fuck up Mckenna," Josh yells and Kyle pushes him. "Leave her alone," he says and Josh looks at him with the deadliest look I've ever seen before. "Guys stop!" I say getting in between them and touching their chest. Kyle flexes his chest and smirks at me mischievously. "Don't touch me," Josh says grabbing my wrist and squeezing it.

Fresh..

"Ow, fucking let go," I say looking at him as he squeezes it tighter. "Let go of her!" Kyle clinches his jaw as he grabs Joshes shirt. "Josh fucking quit," I say and he smirks at me slightly tightening more. I'm suddenly released from his grip as Kyle punches the shit out of him.

Tears start forming in my eyes as I examine my wrist. "Get the fuck out!" I scream pointing to the door. He looks at me and just stands there with his jaw clenched. "I'm sor-" "I don't care, just get the fuck out!" I yell, cutting him off and pushing him. He walks out and Kyle hugs me. "You okay?" He asks taking my hand. He was about to turn my arm over, but I stopped him.

"Don't," I say looking him in his eyes and he frowns. "Please?" He asks looking right back at me. I look at everyone and pull him into a room. He looks at me then slowly turns my arm around, tracing the scars that ran along them. "Why?" He asks looking up in my eyes. "I don't know.." I say looking away from his piercing eyes that stared at me.

He looks at my scars again, and what he does next makes my heart melt.
------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading :)

Words: 1,206

Bye!

Jay💘