Chapter 28

Recap:
I feel as if I'm not good enough for him. That he needs something more than just a bad girl who's always rude to people. That is what he deserves because he's nice, extremely attractive, caring, intelligent, and words I can't even explain..

There's always one question that has always been finding it's way into my mind.

Do I really like Kyle?
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Jc's Pov
I don't know if I was rejected or not. She didn't answer my question. I really like her, but Kyle probably caught her attention with his recent speech.

Besides that, today is the day tour begins. Everyone's extremely excited that tour is finally taking off and getting to meet a bunch of fans.

"You guys ready!?" Kian yells from downstairs and my door along with Bri's closes

"You guys ready!?" Kian yells from downstairs and my door along with Bri's closes. "Yup," she says walking down the stairs with two bags in her hand. "We're meeting the crew at the venue and from there we're BEGINNING THE TOUR!" Sam yells excitedly and McKenna laughs slightly covering her ears.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Sabrina asks smiling and looking at everyone.

Kyle still hasn't come back yet.. No one has heard or seen him since yesterday. I honestly do feel kind of bad for treating him the way I did. He may have deserved it, but I didn't have to react like that. It's a little too late to take back what I said now.

We all ride to the venue where our bus is waiting along with a screaming section of fans waiting for our arrival. Earlier I tweeted about us coming here to meet a couple of fans before going off.

"Jc, I love you so much!" One girl cried and I cooed ever so slightly. "I love you too," I blew a kiss with my hands and smiled causing her to cry harder. After meeting fans we got on the bus and drove to our first destination.

Let the tour begin.
-------------------------------------
Okay so I don't actually know how I'm going to write about the tour. Bare with me.
-------------------------------------

*Fast Forward*

Sabrina's Pov
This was the last stop of the tour, in to which I will be starring in! I did manage to get Morgan in the show and I was truly happy to see her reaction. I stand on the stage of the San Francisco show as the V.I.P fans talked to the boys including Brit and Kenna. "Start videos again!" One of the girls yelled at me as I fixed my hair causing me to freeze momentarily.