Chapter 16

(Half Edited)

Recap:

  There's silence for a little bit, but then my feet are pulled and I'm dragged out with my drink still in hand.

Shit.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Kyle's Pov
    I searched the downstairs while Kian and Trevor searched upstairs with the rest of the boys outside. I heard shuffling from an area near the closet as I was making my way towards the front door. I waited before pulling the closet door open hearing a little squeal and I freeze as a small smirk appears on my lips.

I then grab the person's leg and pulled them out giving me a chance to see that it's Sabrina. She quickly tries to run, but I grab her waist and pull her back towards me. "No way you're getting away that easily," I whisper with it coming out in a more seductive way than I expected which caused her to momentarily freeze before struggling again then giving up.

"Just let me go and I'll tell you where Mckenna is," she says still struggling against my grip. "I'd rather have you," I whisper into her ear, taking her cup out of her hand and putting it on the table after feeling her shiver. I pick her up causing her to let out another a surprised gasp. As I'm walking down the hall, Jc comes out of our "Capture Base" aka Connor's room. He looks up Sabrina and walks towards me.

"I can take her from here," he says snatching her from my grip. He puts her down on her legs and my eyes widen. "You dumb ass," I speak when she runs off as he tries to grab her arm once he put her down. "Shit," he says chasing after her behind me.

She runs around the pool and we hear the door open again, followed by two yells.  "Hey!" Mckenna and Britney both say at once. They both looked at Sabrina and I looked at Kian once he came around the corner, but they didn't see him. He crept close to them until one small stick broke under his foot causing their heads to turn quickly.

They both made a run for it, but Jc was in the doorway so he caught Britney and Kian quickly grabbed Mckenna before she could escape. While Sabrina stared at them I quickly made my way to her. "Hello," I said once I was behind her causing her to break from her trance and flinch. She then tried to run, but I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me.

She rubs herself against me and a groan leaves my lips. She pulls her hips off of me for a second before I pull her back against me.

Sabrina's Pov
   Oh fuck.. Second time today, that's great. "This game is over," I say pushing away from him and going inside. I don't see Jc anywhere in sight, so I hurriedly try to go up the stairs, but I stop when I hear footsteps behind me. "What's wrong? Where are you going?" His voice stops me dead in my tracks as I feel the heat creep up my neck and travel to my face.

I slowly turn around and sucked in a breath at how close he was. I looked behind me at my room, debating if I should make a run for it. "Bri.." his voice warned, telling me not to. "Jc.." I decided to give the same attitude causing his eyebrows to furrow. "What happened out there?" He asks coming dangerously close to me, with anger lacing his voice at my lack of explaining.

"N-nothing," I stutter, mentally slapping myself at how quivering and soft my voice came out. He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me down the stairs as Kyle had just come back inside. "What did you do?" Jc forced out through gritted teeth.