Chapter 24

Recap:
    "Sam don't," I whisper when he barges into Jc's room.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he asks angrily and I grab his arm just as Kian and Kyle come into the room. "Let's go," Kian says grabbing Sam's other arm. Next thing I know, punches are being thrown from both of them...

"Stop! Please!" I yelled at them as Kyle and Kian tried to break them up while Ricky tried to calm me down.

Then...

I fainted..
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Kian's Pov
  "Stop, please!" Sabrina yelled at Jc and Sam as they repeatedly tried to punch each other. She said another word, but it was quiet and I looked to see her falling to the ground. "Fuck.. Sabrina," I ran over to her and the boys immediately stopped as they ran over to me.

My nightmare suddenly came back to mind and fear washed over me. I quickly picked her up yelling for someone to start the car. Mckenna's face was completely drained once she got in the car with us while some went in the other car.

Sabrina's head was laid on Mckenna's lap as Kyle stepped on the gas, speeding towards the hospital, not caring about getting a damn ticket. As soon as we got there, I picked up Sabrina and ran through the doors catching people's attention.

"Help her please," I say quickly and the doctor and nurses take her limp body.

Just like my dream..

I speak to myself as everybody else comes in. I start to pace back and forth before sitting down and shaking my leg eagerly. "Calm do-" "No shut the fuck up," I cut Jc off and he closes his mouth looking away, nodding his head silently. Mckenna sits beside me and stares at me sadly.

"I'm scared Ki," she says and I look at her intently.  "It's okay.. I'm sure it's not too serious," I say even though on the inside I'm worried as hell.

"But what if it is serious Kian.. What if it's something like phyciogenic shock or something," she says and my breath hitches slightly as I stare at her. "Don't ever say anything like that again," I grit panicking and her eyes widen at my voice. "It seems like it though, she was crying and then she fainted.. I wanted to be a doctor, I know this stuff.. So, it's either a panic attack or phyciogenic shock.." she says gripping my hands in hers.

"She's actually right," a doctor says and I stop breathing as I felt like the floor was falling from under me. "And guessing her results right now.. Her brain is receiving a little less oxygen than needed.. As you know, how much oxygen is sent to the brain when you faint, will depend on what will happen. If not enough oxygen is supported then it could lead to a coma.." He begins to speak, but I blocked him out after that.

A. Fucking. Coma!! She's fine.. She's alright.. Everything is going to work out perfectly fine!

I repeat in my head over and over l, but I feel my fist ball tightly again. "I wouldn't say things like that," Kyle says staring at my balled fist then the doctor.  The doctor looks at my hands before nodding understandably. 

"I'm going to kill you," I turn to Jc ready to punch him before a hand touches my shoulder.  Britney stands there shaking her head, telling me not to do anything. "I'll be right back after getting more results," he says backing up before turning quickly.