Chapter 23

Recap:
"It's okay princes," he says cockily and tears poor down my face as one of his hands are holding mine above me and the other is covering my mouth. "Jc!" I hear another voice boom from outside the door.

It was Kian.. Please someone just help me!
ωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωω

Jc's Pov
Once I got into my room, everything that Bri and I did came I into my mind. I remembered how much fun we had at the pier, and I remembered how she would basically wrap herself around me whenever we laid down.

I closed my eyes as anger filled within me, just from picturing her with Kyle. I open them before going downstairs and grabbing two beers, then walking back upstairs and grabbing the Tequila bottle out of Sabrina's room.

I chug both beers down before drinking the rest of the tequila that was left in the bottle. I didn't feel anything yet, but I knew it would hit me soon. It felt as if only twenty minutes had passed and I was still angry, but drunk as I had drunken three more beers.

You're so going to regret all of this..

My conscience told me as I slowly walked down the stairs almost falling. The door opened and in came Sabrina and umm.... What was his- oh Kyle. I grabbed Sabrina's arm harshly, pulling her up the stairs as she continuously told me to let her go.

Once we got to my room I slammed my door and leaned against it, preventing her from being able to escape. "How could you do that!" I yell and fear fills her eyes as I walk towards her, causing her to back up. "I'm sorry," she chokes out and I glare at her before she falls onto the bed as my fist ball.

"Please let me go," she says getting up, but I harshly push her back down.

I am so going to regret all of this..

"No! You hurt me Sabrina! I love you! And this is how you treat me!?" I yell and tears pour out of her eyes as I hear banging, but completely ignore it.

R.I.P Jc...

"No stop please, Jc I'm sorry.." She says pushing me, but a whimper leaves her mouth as i push her back, causing her to hit her head. My eyes widen, but my body was still in control. She cries out and I cover her mouth with one hand, holding her hands above her head with the other.

"It's okay princess," I say hearing someone call my name loudly through the door, but I just stare at Sabrina amusingly. "You are so beautiful," I say and she cries and cries as sobs leave her mouth. "Help me!!" She yells with her voice straining.

I quickly get up, my eyes widening as I stare at my hands.

Shit..

I get off the bed and sit on the dresser, just before someone kicks the door open.

Kian's Pov
I heard the front door close, then shortly after I heard yelling from the living room. I jump slightly when Kyle comes running into my room, looking as terrified as ever. "I could've been jacki-"

"Jc took Sabrina in his room and he's drunk! He's yelling at her and.. just come on!" He yells, cutting me off, catching me off guard. We quickly run up the stares, hearing the yelling coming from his room. I look down, seeing Britney, Connor, and Ricky in the living room looking up in confusion.