Chapter 5

(Half edited)

Recap:

I can't wait to see Kian and the boys tomorrow.. I fell asleep thinking about what the girls and boys should do when we get to the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabrina's Pov
I woke up and quickly made some cereal for all of us. I grab 2 pans from the kitchen and stand over Britney on the couch. "Wake up hoes!!" I yell banging the pans together. Britney jumps up and looks at me. "What the hell!" She says covering her ears and I stop. I smirk and go upstairs to see McKenna still asleep. "How the hell does she sleep through that," Britney asks walking behind me.

I bang the pans together again and jump on her bed. She rolls over and looks up at me. "You can stop now," she says laughing and rolling her eyes.

"Good you're awake," I say jumping down from her bed.

"Remember we're going to school today," I say going into the closet. "Oh and should we all wear flannels?" I ask poking my head out and they nod. I quickly change into light jean shorts with a white crop top, putting the flannel around my waist and putting on my combat boots.

Britney puts on light jean shorts with a black crop top, putting her flannel around her waist with her black and white converse. Mckenna puts on darker jean shorts with a black weird looking shirt and wore her flannel with red and white converse.

I put my hair in braids on the sides going down into curls, Britney just curled her hair and McKenna did this weird loop shit with the rest of her hair down. I put on eyeliner with a little eyeshadow and mascara adding red lipstick with it.

"Oh I made cereal for you guys, but it's probably soggy," I say getting up from the chair after remembering. "Wow, thanks.." Britney says sarcastically before chuckling. "No problem," I say grabbing my phone and walking downstairs.

Mckenna hasn't been talking and honestly, I don't know what's happening. "Why aren't you talking?" I ask, pouring new cereal in 3 bowls. "I am talking," she says getting the milk out the fridge.

"Now you are," I say rolling my eyes grabbing one of the bowls. "Yeah, so?" She argues putting the milk back into the fridge."Whatever," I say opening messages on my phone.

Baby Girl💘: Hey Jc

Jc☁: Hey.. Did I do something wrong?

Baby Girl💘: No. Why would you think that?

Jc☁: Oh, nothing.. Aren't you supposed to be in school?

Baby Girl💘: yeah.. I'll see you soon

Jc☁: Okay, stay cloudy!

Baby Girl💘: Sure, bye😂

"Let's go," I say grabbing my keys and walking out of the door. They get in the car and I drive off quickly. As soon as we walked in the school, there were stares, whistles, eye rolling, and even smacks from the girls hitting their boyfriends. "I thought you got expelled," someone says behind me. I turn around to see Josh with more boys behind him, one of them is Kyle of course.

Kyle, you fucking trader! Warn someone then you're suddenly buddy buddy?

"I got suspended, but that wasn't going to do anything," I state rather rudely, crossing my arms. His eyes shoot down to my chest and of course the rest of the boys' does too. I snap my fingers in front of his face and he clears his throat, looking back up to my face.

"So you came to school even when you didn't have to?" he asks, confusion written on his face. Might as well write stupid on his forehead as well.

"Yeah," I say in a duh tone and end the conversation by just simply turning around. "Hey wait," someone says and Kyle comes in front of us. I hear both girls scoff and I smile before quickly pulling a straight face. "So you're going to LA today right?" He asks and I cross my arms, but quickly uncross them again. "Yeah why?" I ask stepping towards him to check something.