Chapter. 30

Recap:
  "Really wish I would have fought for you," I hear him mutter just before I shut door.

They aren't the only ones who need to make a decision.

*Third Pov*

I'm going to fight for them..

I'm going to fight for her..

I have to fight for her..

They all think at the same time, but they still haven't figured out the trouble of fighting for  someone.
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Three Days Later
^^
Jc's Pov
I can't believe what has happened over the past couple of days. Sabrina has been acting weird lately, and I want to find out what's wrong, but I haven't spoken to her over the past three days. I hope she isn't mad at me, I also hope Kyle has not made any moves on her.

Of course I still love her, I've been in love with her ever since I first met her. No, not love at first sight, I thought she was really beautiful, but I didn't love her right away.

As she's sitting across the couch from me, I keep glancing up at her and quickly glancing back down. I don't know why I can't stop looking at her, she's always on my mind and I can't find a way to get her out of it.

I open my mouth to speak, but fail again as I close it back.

"Bri, "I finally managed to get out and she glances up at me, raising an eyebrow as she waits for a response. "We really need to talk about things,"I say and she nods slowly, before placing her phone on the couch beside her.

"Any specific things?" She asked and I think for a second before nodding. "I'm tired of talking about my feelings, I want to talk about yours... Explain to me how you feel, Bri, "I say getting up and walking over to her, sitting beside her.

She looks down, playing with her fingers and I watch her. "I don't know how I feel, Jc, "she says and I frown, but still nod, trying to understand what she means by that. "Just think about how you've been feeling over these past few days, as in your thoughts, I just want to understand you, Bri, "I say and she looks up at me for a brief second before quickly looking back now.

"I would if I could, don't you know that? "She slightly raises her voice, as if getting irritated by me, or maybe with herself. "This is all your fault, "she says quietly and I feel something break inside of me, but I don't know what it was. "What do you mean?" I ask and she looks up at me, anger clear in her eyes, but there was also an emotion I've never seen there too.

"If it wasn't for you, I'd still be bad... I still wouldn't care about other people's feelings, I would just care about my own and show that I don't give a fuck about anything," she says, her voice getting louder as she stands up and I stand up with her.

"Bri, I didn't do anything... I just made you realise, realise who the real you is and where she was this whole time, just deep down inside of you somewhere. Listen I love you and I want you to know that.. You already know that.. You should know that! You can't blame me for making you realise what you should've realised a long time ago," I state and she steps away from me, but I grabbed her hands, only for her to pull them away.