Chapter 36

Recap:

"I want to be with you," she speaks softly, getting off of me and looking down. "I-" I couldn't find the right words to say, my thoughts running wild as she looks back up at me.

"Stay with me, please?" She asks lacing her fingers through mine, and this time, mine do the same.

"I'm not going anywhere."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 months later*

Kyle's Pov
This place.. I'm here again, sitting in the same spot, drinking the same fucking alcohol. "Didn't work out?" Andre asks, coming in and setting his keys on the table. "No," I say, gulping down the rest of my drink and Andre looks at me with sympathy.

"Don't give me that look," I say rolling my eyes and grabbing another drink. "You know I should've said, thanks for taking my fucking virginity and running away. She only left a text saying she can't be with me and that she's sorry and that she's loves me, but not in that way.. which is complete fucking bullshit," I speak crushing the cup and throwing it in anger.

"You didn't say that did you?" He panics, sitting at the edge of his seat. I shake my head and he breaths out in relief. "Good.. That would've been a little harsh," he says and I glare at him slightly. "Oh, but her taking my virginity and leaving wasn't?" I ask glaring at him and he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Yes.. That was harsh, Kyle, but I don't think that was her intention... I doubt she even knew you were a virgin," he huffs out, typing on his phone. "Hell I wouldn't think you were a virgin," he confesses lowly, looking up and winking at me, I laugh. "I doubt anyone would, I mean, have you not seen yourself?" He continues ranting before stopping and widening his eyes. "Shit I have a boyfriend, damn. Let me stop," he realises, fixing his posture and looking back at me.

"Find someone else, dude. If she causes you this much pain, either she's worth it or she's not. If she's leaving you like this, I'd say no.." he shrugs taking a sip of his soda and I nod. "I guess." I say looking down for a second.

"Now I have a boyfriend to confess my sins to," he speaks and I raise an eyebrow as he grabs his keys. "Loyal shit," he rolls his eyes and I laugh, watching him leave.

Jc's Pov
  I walk in my room setting my shoes beside my door before finally looking up. I don't know what happened next, I just saw red and aimed for it.

Grabbing the dude by his arm and yanking him off of my bed. "No! Jc," I heard her laughter and I furrowed my eyebrows, glaring at her.

"What the fuck is funny?" I ask tightening my grip on the dude's arm.

Where the hell is his shirt..

"Let him go," her tone turns serious as she grabs my arm. "Let me go.. now," I warn her, raising my other arm back to throw a punch at the dude. "Stop!" She says grabbing my arm, but I release myself from her grip and stand up, towering over her.

"What the fuck is your problem? I come home and find you in MY bed with some other dude? Are you fucking serious?" My voice was rising and I frustratedly gripped my hair.

"Get out!" I basically growl, now yelling at her and him. "I said go!" I yell again, grabbing some of her clothes out of my drawer before throwing it at her. "Stop, what is wrong with you?" She asks picking her clothes up and holding up her hands with an unbelievable look on her face.