Chapter 33

Recap:
  Answering him once won't hurt..

So.. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Sabrina! Hi"

"What's up?"

"I really need to talk to you.."

"About?"

"...the true me"
--------------------------------------------

*one week later*

Kyle's Pov
   She's letting me take her on a date.. I don't know what has been happening since I left that house, but we've been talking ever since the day I decided to explain to her about me and tell her about how I felt, but today, she's letting me show her. She told me that if I prove it, she'd give me a chance to be with her, but if I don't then we'd have to remain friends or nothing at all.

I have a dinner set up for her at my house, yes I can cook, surprise surprise. I didn't want to take her to a place where there was a lot of people and noise, so I set a dinner for us, alone at my house where there will be no noise and no people to bother us.

There's a single candle lit in the middle of the table, rose peddles spread around it. I felt like being very romantic, and yes, this is just me being myself and not doing too much this time, hopefully.

I straighten my dress shirt before knocking on the door.

My eyes widen when she opens the door, but I quickly compose myself and smile at her

My eyes widen when she opens the door, but I quickly compose myself and smile at her. "Hey," I breath after her eyes focus on mine. "Hi," she smiles looking behind her for a second, before turning back around and smiling wider.

"Shall we?" I ask, holding out my hand for her, her hand softly placed into mine as I kiss her knuckles. I lead her to my car, opening and closing the door for her. Once we get to my house, I open the door, letting her go in first. "How are you?" I ask after placing her mini purse on the table for her.