Chapter 3

(Half Edited)

Recap:
  "Why?" Kyle asks looking in my eyes. "I don't know.." I say looking away from his contact.

He looks at my scars again, and what he does next makes my heart melt.
             . ______________________.

Sabrina's Pov
He leans down and kisses them. Tears form in my eyes as I look down at him and smile. I hadn't smiled so genuinely in so long, and I felt as if a part of me was- happy, but the feeling instantly goes away and I pull my arm away.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks with hurt in his eyes. "No, you're trying to change me," I speak, looking him in the eye with a saddened look. "What?" He asks, scrunching his eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm not a soft person.. I'm Sabrina Lawley, the bad ass girl in school that everyone fears unless you're my friend. I'm not a soft, nice person so stop fucking trying to make me one," I say poking his chest, making him back up against a wall.

"Let me take care of you Bri! I know you are genuinely a good person, stop acting bad.. I know there's a soft, happy person that's inside of you deep down some where." He tells me and I scoff backing away a little.

"Shut up! Please just shut up! I'm bad and I always will be.. I won't change for anything or anyone. I'm not nice nor am I 'genuine..' I'm bad, yes I'm a bitch, and I'm fearless.. You won't affect that. I won't let anyone see or take advantage of that side of me anymore," I say, my tone now calmed instead of angered.

There's silence until I speak again saying, "I want you to leave me the hell alone." I back up slowly from him, but stop when he doesn't move. He waits a little, then pulls me by my hips and smashing his lips on mine. My stomach flips when he pulls me closer before I pull away from realisation and look down.

"Why would you do that," I ask lowly, still looking down. "I don't know, I just felt like I had to.." he says lifting my head up so I'm looking into his eyes. I stand there looking at him before I snap back to reality. "Fucking stop!" I yell pushing him away from me.

"No.. I won't stop! Listen to me Sabrina!! You are a good person! Every now and then you change, but a couple minutes later, you're a bitch again... That's got to stop now.. Choose one and stop fucking switching!" He yells grabbing my arms and I flinch a little.

"I choose the bitch side then.... DON'T expect me to be nice to you.." I say rolling my eyes and pulling my arms away from him rubbing them. "Fucking dick," I add moving away from him.

There was a knock on the door and he looks at me before walking into the bathroom, slamming the door after him. I go to the main door and open it revealing McKenna and Britney.

Mckenna's Pov
"What the hell are they doing?" I ask and everyone shrugs. "Wait listen," one of the girls say and we all get quiet for a second. "I'm not changing for anything or anyone! I'm not nice nor am I soft.. I'm bad! Yes, I'm a bitch and I'm fearless! And you won't affect that!" She yells and I look at one of the girls as she smirks.

"Damn," A boy says. There's a long pause then we all hear, "Fucking stop!" Britney and I exchange looks and quickly get up, creeping towards the door.

"No! I won't stop! Listen to me Sabrina! You are a good person! Every now and then you change, but a couple minutes later you're a bitch again. That's got to stop now.. Choose one and stop fucking switching!" Kyle yells before it's silent.

" I choose the bitch side then.. Don't expect me to be nice to you!" Sabrina says. She says something else, but it was muffled because of the door.