Chapter 11

(Half Edited)

Thank you guys so much for over 180 reads! You guys are awesome!!

I hope you enjoy this new chapter¡ :)
¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Sabrina's Pov
   I wake up to someone banging on my bedroom door. Jc moves as the banging continues and he turns his head so he's facing me. "Shut the fuck up!" he says turning his head towards the door before turning back to me.

"Good morning," he says, his voice husky and sexy. "Open the door," I hear Kian yell and Jc groans before pecking my lips and getting up. He swings the door open and a red Kian comes in along with the girls. "1. Happy Birthday! 2. Why did you lock the door?" He basically yells and I shrug my shoulders.

"Because I wanted to," I shrug and he glares at me. "We were supposed to have a sleepover.. It was your idea!" Mckenna says and I just simply roll my eyes. "Yeah, but I couldn't sleep so I left.." I shrug again and Kian looks at Jc then me.

"So you guys fucked?" Britney asks and my eyes widen as I shake my head pulling a disgusted face, but also blushing a light pick. "Then why is he in here with you," Kian asks and I groan. "If he wasn't in here I probably wouldn't have slept so fuck off," I say finally getting up causing Kian's eyes to widen.

"YOU SLEPT IN PAJAMA SHORTS AND A SPORTS BRA!" He yells and I cover my ears. I walk past Jc feeling him eye me causing me to blush a darker pink. "Her eyes are not where her ass is Jc," I hear Mckenna say and my eyes widen before I open up the drawer, looking through it before picking out my outfit. "I wasn't try to look at her eyes," he mumbles and I hear a smack, followed by a groan.

"Get out," I say grabbing the outfit I wanted to wear. "Choose a different shirt," Kian growls and I groan before going into the closet and searching through clothes. "I like this one," Kian says pulling out a long sleeve shirt. I don't know if he noticed, but it's over 90℉ outside today, so.

"No," I say knocking it out of his hands and he looks at me before chuckling.

Bipolar ass..

"This is oka- what the fuck is this?" He asks and my eyes widen at the lingerie he holds in his hand. I hear the girls gasp before laughing and I snicker at them. "It's Mckenna's," I say and his eyes widen before he turns around. I look at her and point to both of them before humping the air and her eyes widen before putting her head down blushing slightly.

Kian turns around and looks at me causing me to stop. "O.kay," he says breaking up the word then putting it back. "Oh, yeah and Jc you're not getting birthday sex from her so don't ask," Kian says I see Jc frown causing me to laugh.

He then goes out of my room along with everyone else. "Happy Birthday," Jc says before pecking my lips repeatedly, grabbing my hips and pulling me against him. He holds the last kiss as our lips move in sync and his hands slide down to the small of my back, pulling me closer to him.

He slides his tongue across my bottom lip and doesn't groan when I deny his entrance. I gasp when his hand squeezes my ass tightly and he slips his tongue in my mouth. Someone clears their throat and I pull away to see Sam standing at the door. "What's up?" I ask, rubbing my lips together and Jc's hold tightens on me slightly causing me to look at him.

"Just wanted to say happy birthday," he slightly smiles before turning to Jc. He goes in to hug me, but when he reaches out, Jc glares at him and moves me away. "Stop it," I say hitting him, but he dismisses me and hugs me tighter.