Chapter 4

(Half Edited)

Recap:
We put our stuff in the bag and went to the back of the store and ran out the emergency exit hopping on our boards and quickly riding away.

We heard the alarm go off and look at each other speeding up. We hear sirens and I turn around to see flashing lights.

Fuck!
--------------------------------------

Sabrina's Pov
"Fuck!" I say looking at Britney as we get off of our boards and sprint to the back of a gas station. Totally forgot the police station was only a block from the store. "What do we do?" She asked terrified and I look at her with a blank face. "We've been caught before, they know our names already.." I say and she forces out a laugh, still nervous.

"Alright, Sabrina come on out," one of the officers say and I turn to Britney. I put my finger over my lips gesturing for her to be quiet. "Sabrina we're not asking again," a lady officer says and we slowly make our way around the opposite side of the building. I see light from a flashlight coming from the side we were at before, even though I don't understand why they need a flashlight considering it's light outside.

I nudge Britney so she can pay attention as I jump over a wall, rolling when I land and she looks at me. It wasn't a long fall, but it wasn't a short one either. "Fucking ninja," she whispers before attempting to jump off, but when she lands, her ankle twists slightly.

"Fuck!" She yells and I cover her mouth. I put a hoodie on, pick her up bridal style and just walk normally. "I could've swore they were back here! We lose her mainly every damn time! We've caught her 6 times out of eighteen," a different officer yelled and I smirked.

Oh, if you were wondering I always do this when I get caught. So I just leave a hoodie under the railing. Yeah.. it sounds dumb, but I do so..

I was kind of speed walking, so we could get home faster and surprisingly we made it. I laid Britney on the couch, putting a pillow down a pillow under her foot. She winced as I did so and I look up at her saying, "Sorry." I go into the kitchen to get a ice pack coming back moments later and placing it on her ankle.

Mckenna comes downstairs and looks at us. "Cops?" She asks and I nod adjusting the pillow. "What happened?" She asks looking at Brit's ankle. "Tried to be a ninja," Britney says and I let out a short laugh. My phone bings and I see I have 17 missed messages and 3 missed calls from Kian. Oops..

As I was about to text him he calls me again. I walk into the back room before answering.

Me: "Hello?"

Kian: "Sabrina! Where the fuck were you!?"

Me: "Okay, first calm your tits.. I was still at the store."

Kian: "Please tell me you actually bought whatever you got."

Me: "How about no.. We set off the alarm and was chased by cops, but we ran behind this gas station and jumped over a wall like ninja's. Brit twisted her ankle though, so I had to carry her. Luckily we made it back home."

Kian: "Sabrina you've got to stop.. I'm not coming to get you the next time you get caught."

Me: "Oh my god, Kian just fuck off... I'll be fine."

Kian: *sighs* "Okay Sabrina.."

I roll my eyes and hang up. I can do what I want, I'm freaking 17, almost 18! I look at my phone to see what time it is, 5:23.. Great! I walk out of the room and sit on the opposite couch. Britney is asleep and I don't know what Mckenna is doing in the room. I'm so bored!!!