Chapter 21

(Half Edited!)

Recap:
"Bri," I say stepping towards her but she holds her arm out preventing me from coming closer.

"You both, are RIDICULOUS!" She says backing up before running up the stairs.

That's not how I expected it to go..
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sabrina's Pov
  I ran up the stairs slamming my door. What the hell is wrong with them? Why would he say that in front of Kian!

Tears flow down my face at the memories of that day. I walk into the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror.

This is all your fault for being so stupid.. You let Josh do that to you.

No I didn't!

Yes you did! You could've did anything to stop him.. Bite him, hit him, kick him, did something to stop him!

I couldn't do anything! I tried..

You're right, you were just weak so you couldn't do anything..

No I wasn't..

If you weren't then you would still have your virginity today!

I slammed my hands on the bathroom counter before shutting the door and locking it. I heard footsteps coming towards the door as I stared angrily at myself in the mirror. "Open. Please," I heard Kyle pant and I put my head down before staring at the door.

"Sabrina," he pounded on it causing me to flinch the first time.

I reached to the back of the drawer again, pulling out the blade. I put it against my wrist as I heard Kyle banging on the door.

"Please Sabrina open the door," he says pleading and more tears escape my eyes at the hurt in his voice, as if he knew what I was doing.

I slid the blade slowly across my skin wincing slightly, but getting used to it as I did it 3 more times. The door knob jiggled causes me to back up against the wall.

"Sabrina.." I heard Kyle plead one more time. I pulled the door open and his eyes immediately went to my dripping wrist. My vision becoming blurry with tears and I felt myself slowly slipping in and out of consciousness.

He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "Stop please," he begged, supporting my body by holding me up and guiding my hand to the sink. The warm water seeped into my cuts causing me to wince.

He grabbed four band aids and laid them on the cuts. "Sabrina," he grabbed both sides of my face.

"Promise me.. please," he says and I wiped the tears that were on his face.

"I can't do that," I say looking down, hearing him take in a deep breath.

"Please, promise me.." He repeats and I cry wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry," I say and he securely wraps his arms around me. "I'm so sorry," I repeat and he sits me down on the bed.

He kisses my forehead and I look up at him. "I'm sorry I ever hurt you.. Sorry for all the things I could've prevented.. Sorry for trying to remove Jc from your life.. Sorry for everything Sabrina," he says and I slightly smile, the black dots in my vision slowly disappearing.