Chapter 29

Recap:
"You don't have to know right now, I just wanted to let you know that I still have feelings for you and that... That I love you Bri," I say in her eyes widen slightly and she stares at me intently.

My eyes widen too as I realized what I just said.

Wrong move!
¡!¡!¡¡!¡!¡¡!¡!¡¡!¡!¡¡!¡!¡¡!¡!¡¡!¡!¡¡!¡

Sabrina's Pov
  I think I just made the worst decision of my life. Kyle's not talking to me, and Jc's not talking to me either. Now I'm sitting here, alone, on my bed, silently crying into my pillow. I don't know where everyone else is right now, but my mind just can't seem to forget the decision I had to make.

*Earlier*
  "You.. love me?" I ask staring at him, before casting my eyes towards the ground. His hand is suddenly in front of me, lifting my head up by my chin, but I keep my eyes away. "Yes," he breathes out before adding, "please look at me."

Dammit..

I frowned when I saw the vulnerability his eyes held, leaning into his palm when he puts it against my cheek. "I'm sorry," I whisper and he furrows his eyebrows, sighing softly. "Why?" He asks quietly, his thumb brushing back and forth against my cheek.

"For making you feel this way towards me," I state and he chuckles lightly, leaning down to press his forehead against mine. "All you did was be yourself, Bri. That's all you've ever done, and that's the person I fell for," he says kissing my forehead and I sigh leaning away from him.

"I need you to choose baby," he says and I look down again, before looking up into his eyes. "I chose," I say quietly and he sucks in a breath, taking my hands in his. "Who is it?" He asks staring at me with the same sad, vulnerable eyes from before, but now they held question and hope in them.

"I couldn't.. I chose neither, Kyle. I didn't want to risk hurting either of you by choosing one," I say and nearly cried at the hurt expression that immediately flashed in his eyes. He tried to let go of my hands, but I tightened my grip on him.

"No please don't," I beg quickly pulling him into a hug, silently whimpering when he doesn't hug me back, causing me to hug him tighter. "Bri," he says in almost a whisper, lightly gripping my waist to try to pull me back, but I grip onto the back of his shirt.

"Let go," he whispers and I shake my head, trying to blink away the tears that were forming in my eyes. "Please," he says quietly, finally pulling me away and I look away, wiping the tears that managed to escape.

When I look up, he sadly smiles at me before nodding and walking out of my room, not looking back once. I go into the bathroom, quickly washing my face, before walking out and knocking on Jc's door.

I know.. Might as well ruin our friendship too huh?

Instead of waiting for him to open the door, I open it and close it back behind me. Once I turn around, I jump slightly when I see Jc standing right in front of me.

"Are you okay?" The smile that was on his face before, suddenly vanishes when he sees my expression. "I..." I couldn't find the words to say, my mind was more like a jumbled mess, so I looked down and shook my head.

"What's wrong?" He asks taking my hand in his and leading me towards his bed. "I'm sorry," I say looking down, after sitting beside him. "Sorry for what? What did you do?" He asks placing his hand on my knee, in to which caused me to bring my head up to look at him.