Chapter 14

(Half Edited)

Recap:
"Meeting!" Connor yells jumping on the couch and everyone comes in, even Kyle. "What's up Con?" I ask and he sighs giving me a frown.

"I've decided... That I umm. That I would like to quit O2L.."
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Still Sabrina's Pov

"Not because I hate you guys. You guys are amazing, it's just.. I want to focus on self projects and take on more opportunities," he says and the boys frown, but nod their head. "We'll definitely miss you and your coffee jokes," Ricky says hugging him and everyone just joins in.

"I will do this last tour, then after it.. I'll leave," he says and we all nod even though I know we all hate that idea of his. Everyone spreads throughout the house again, but I stay on the couch.

New Message From Jc🚫

I look up at him and he looks at me with pleading eyes. I sigh lowly before opening it.

Jc🚫- Bri, I'm sorry.. I love you so much, I didn't mean to say what I did.

Bri!😢- Bye Jc

Jc🚫- No please Sabrina. I'm begging you...

Bri!😢- I'm begging you too... Please leave me alone. Or I'll do something that'll help you out.

Jc📴- I love you what don't you get? I said I'm sorry.. You mean so much to me, I don't know why I said what I said! You're not worthless baby..

Bri!😢- I'm not dealing with this... Bye.

Jc's Pov

You have been blocked from Bri!😢

My heart broke when the message popped up on my phone. I also knew she did because my message turned green on the screen. I get up causing the ones in the living room to look at me and I look at Sabrina before walking out of the door.

I need to somehow make her jealous. Is that how you get someone back? Probably not, but guess what... I'm doing it. The first person I go to was of course Lia. I quickly drive to her house and sit in the car. Before I get out of the car, I go on twitter.

New Twitter Notification from @SabrinaLawley

I open the notification and see its a tweet.

@SabrinaLawley- You never realise how much words can hurt until you hear it from the person you thought loved you.

I look at the comments and see some people commented and tagged me asking if I knew what was going on.

@JcCaylen- No matter how many times you say sorry.. That person will never forget what you've done.

After I tweeted that I got dms asking what was going on and other tweets too of people just freaking out. I see that Sabrina replied to one comment up there and I look at both of them.

@MorganDaniels- @SabrinaLawley @JcCaylen Sabrina dm me... Talk to me! We haven't talked yet and I can't contain my excitement. Whatever you and Jc are going through is none of our business.

@SabrinaLawley- @MorganDaniels Aww, I'm sorry.. I'll do that now love :) Also, you guys are fine don't worry.. I'm sure whatever happened will get out soon.

After that I guess they started dming each other, but she still commented on other people's questions and concerns.

I sigh before getting out and going up to the door after putting my phone in my pocket. I knock on the door and a few moments later Lia comes to the door.

"Oh hey?" She questions with a small smile. "Hey," I say and her smile widens. "Come in," she says moving out of the way. I step in as she shuts the door behind me. "I uh, I need your help.." I speak looking down and walking to the couch as she follows.

"What's up?" She asks with an raised eyebrow. "So, I kind of... Ruined things with Sabrina. I need you to umm.. help me get her back," I say and she kind of frowns, but nods. "What do you need me to do?" She asks crossing her legs, looking to be in deep thought. "Just go with the flow," I smile and she looks hesitant as we both get up.

She puts on her sandals, closing the door when we go out and locking it behind us before getting in the car. We drive back to the house and I began to shake slightly.

Stop being a bitch.. Go!

Here goes nothing...

Kian's Pov
   Someone knocks on the door and Sabrina gets up to get it. I can't see who it is, but as soon as she opens the door her arm drops off of it instead of holding it slightly open. "Why is she here?" Sabrina asks folding her arms and I get up to see Jc with his arm around Lia's waist.

"Why do you care? You're not my girlfriend," he shrugs and I hear Sabrina suck in a breath. She stands there before smacking him causing a slapping sound to travel through the air and Jc looks at her with guilt holding his cheek. I can't see her face, but I'm guessing she's either mad or sad.

"Congratulations.." she says then runs up the stairs, allowing me to see her face, to which she has tears in her eyes now. "Jc. Outside. Now," I speak through gritted teeth and he let's go of Lia following me to the backyard and I slam the sliding door.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yell and he takes a step back. "I don't know.. I need help, I was trying to make her jealous and win her back, but that didn't help," he says putting his hands on top of his head, exhaling loudly.

"Well no shit!" I say throwing my hands up in frustration. "Dude," Jc says sliding his hands down his face because he knows he's stupid. "You're truly a dumb ass," I shake my head going back inside and flopping on the couch. 

About an hour later, I see Sabrina coming down the steps with red eyes, but she didn't take one glance at anyone.

Jc walks out of the kitchen and she suddenly took a glance at him before shutting her eyes tightly. She opens them again, but kind of stumbles back slightly. "Bri.. Are you okay?" I ask going towards her before her eyes close lightly and she falls.

I run over to her and yell at Jc. "Start the car!" I yell picking her up and he grabs the keys running out of the house.

Fuck!
-----------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Friday's chapter will be longer because that's how I do it. So it will be in the 1,800 to 2,100 range.

Vote📈

Comment💭

Or

Share!💫

Words: 1083

I love you guy's :)

Bye!

Jay💘