Chapter 10

(Half Edited)

(Last chapter for this week, it's long too... That's what she said! Okay enjoy!)

Sabrina's Pov
  We finally get to the house and when we get into the house, everyone looks at us. "What?" I ask and they look at Britney then the ground. "Kian, he uh... He's pissed off," she says and I raise an eyebrow. "Why?" I ask and she looks at Mckenna.

"Because you weren't home when he got back and he was looking for you and calling your phone, but you wouldn't answer," she says quickly and I furrow my eyebrows. "What? He never..." I pulled out my phone and stopped talking.

12 pissed calls from Kian🙇

"Well sorry.. where is he, also why is he worried about me.. I'm almost 18 and I'm pretty sure I can handle myself," I say rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. "Because you were with Jc for over 2 and a half hours," she says looking everywhere but me.

I've really been gone for almost 3 hours? "So where is he n-" I start, but get cut off by the door swinging open then slamming. "Where the hell were you!?" Kian yells coming in front of me. Everyone else runs to their rooms and honestly I wanted to laugh. So I did..

"Sabrina! Where were you?" He asks and I look at him. "Why do you care," I spit and he narrows his eyes at me. "I went places! Don't worry about me Ki!" I add and he looks at me. "I DON'T WANT MY SISTER TO BECOME A SLUT WALKING AROUND FUCKING WITH EVERYONE'S FEELINGS!!" He shouts and I hear a door open.

"Fuck you Kian! By the way.. One of your fans said hi. Anyway, I thought I would come here and find my place and be happy but YOU, BEING A DICKHEAD, HAVE TO RUIN EVERY DAMN THING! I'M GLAD I DONT LIVE HERE JUST SO I WONT HAVE TO SEE YOU EVERY DAMN DAY! CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE WORST BROTHER EVER! I AM NOT A SLUT! YOU CALL ME THAT AGAIN AND I WONT HESITATE AT ALL! I DONT GIVE 2 FUCKS IF YOU'RE MY BROTHER." I yell and Britney comes downstairs.

"Bri.." she said touching my shoulder, but I push it off yelling 'no.' "Bri, calm d-" Jc starts, but I cut him off. "No! I will not calm down because MY BROTHER HERE DOESN'T THINK I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!" I say tears falling down my face and Kian stares at me with anger in in eyes.

"YOU'RE RIGHT! YOU CANT HANDLE YOURSELF! YOU GO AROUND FUCKING WITH EVERYONE THEN YOU JUST LEAVE THEM STRANDED! WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE IZZY!" He yells and my face softens. I grab my keys, wallet and phone quickly and walk out, slamming the door after me.

I get in the car and quickly drive away as Jc runs outside. I don't know where I'm going, but as long as it's away from here, I'll be fine.

Kian's Pov
   "YOU'RE RIGHT! YOU CAN'T HANDLE YOURSELF! YOU GO AROUND FUCKING EVERYONE THEN JUST LEAVE THEM STRANDED! WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE IZZY!!" I yell and her face softens causing all of the anger I felt to be replaced with guilt.

She runs out, slamming the door after her. "Dudeee," Jc says running after her. I look up to see Mckenna looking at me before shaking her head slightly and going back in the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Britney says also going outside. They both come in a couple seconds later and glare at me. "She's gone," Jc says putting his hands on his head then walking up stairs and slamming his door.

I plop down on the couch putting my head in my hands.

Nice going idiot..