Chapter 35

Recap:
  "Goodbye Bri," I whisper, finally opening the door, not missing the look of hurt and confusion on her face.

All she knows how to do is hurt because that's what she feels the most.

She would never know what it felt like. To be, my type of...

Broken.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Two Days Later*

Sabrina
  I haven't spoken, I haven't eaten, I haven't left my room, I haven't texted, I haven't called, and I have barely slept. I'll tell you one thing I have done..

I've cried.

I've never cried so hard and so much in my life. I've never felt so broken, so hurt, so much pain. I fucked up so bad! I fucked up something good that finally could've made me happy. I hurt him and now he doesn't want anything to do to me. I'm sure he didn't even try to come to my door to check up on me, or to let me explain myself.

I've realised how weak I am without Jc and how strong he made me when I was with him. I've realised how big of an idiot I am. I've been so blind to not realise how much he truly loved me and how much he wasn't just like Josh. I now realise.. that I may have lost him forever.

That's why I have to act fast. Fuck everyone else at the moment. I have to focus on who's more important right now. Who I actually belong with.

Jc Caylen.

However, it might be too late..

Jc's Pov
I've been sitting in my room for the past day or so, only going out to get food and to sadly say bye to Connor. I stopped talking to Sabrina. I tried once when she was in her room, but she wouldn't open the door. So I just stayed in my room, lost in my thoughts.

Go to Bri's room, now!

A text on my phone pulled me from my thoughts. My body was suddenly alarmed, I jumped up, quickly opening my door to see everyone in the hall outside of her room, Sabrina's cries coming from inside.

"Move. Sam Help," I wave him over and stare at the door before deciding we should kick it. "1. 2. 3!" I say, both of us kicking the door at the same time.

It finally budged the third time we did it and I quickly rushed in. Already seeing pills, scissors, and pill bottles on the floor, my heart drops at that moment.

"Fuck where is it," I hear her asking herself frantically. I run into the bathroom, seeing her frantically searching through drawers. I looked at her arms, seeing scratch marks as if she tried to cut herself with her nails. "I can't find it!" She yells, shaking in panic, maybe even fear as tears stream down her face.

"You don't need it," I say grabbing the sides of her arms, but she rips away from me. "I do!" She yells reaching in every drawer, but pulling out nothing.

She grabs another pill bottle and yanks the cap off, causing some pills to fly out. I quickly grab her waist lifting her, the bottle slipping from her hands as she cries and breaths harshly. "No!" She cries out struggling against my hold.

I sit down on the bed, holding her hands in one of mine and wiping her tears with the other. "Calm down Bri, okay? All I need you to do for me right now is calm down, Princess," I whisper into her ear, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead.

Britney picks up the pills sprawled on the floor as Sam picks up the bottles and scissors.

"Everything will be alright Princess.. Just listen to my voice and calm down. I love you, Beautiful. You're so strong, stop letting things tear you down. I'm sorry if this is because of me," I whisper, slowly rocking us side to side as I kiss her hair, her breathing becoming steady again.

"I'm sorry," she whispers, another tear falling down her tear stained face when I lift her head up, laying us back onto her bed. "You are broken.." I state and she rest her head on my chest. "You are broken.." she repeats inhaling deeply before sighing lowly.

"Be my other half," she continues, letting her eyes flutter close from exhaust and I hum in question.

She begins to hum, yet I don't know what song it was, however just the sound of her humming was beautiful. Her voice slowly dies out as she begins falling asleep. "Goodnight princess," I whisper to her, kissing her slightly parted lips. I almost leave, but I still wanted you make sure she is alright throughout the night.

I stay instead, wrapping my arms securely around her.

But I can't help, falling in love, with you.

*Morning*

Jc's Pov
  I woke up feeling a presence beside me, suddenly last nights events came quick, flashing through my head. I glanced at Sabrina, red marks on her arms from her nails digging into them.

I make a move to get up, only for her to groan and wrap her whole body around me. Her legs around my hips, her arms around my torso. I stand up and she tightens her grip on me after she moves her arms around my neck.

"Sabrina," I whisper in her ear after she moves her head into the crook of my neck. "No," she breaths out and I slowly wrap my arms around her waist.

"Don't leave me, please.." she whispers suddenly, lifting her head up to look at me. "I don't know about this Bri," I say and she frowns, still looking at me.

She pecks my lips before pulling away with a look of question. "Now?" She asks and I chuckle lowly before she puts her head back into the crook of my neck. I freeze for a second when her lips come in contact with my neck. "Don't," I warn her and this time, she chuckles.

"I want to be with you," she speaks softly, getting off of me and looking down. "I-" I couldn't find the right words to say, my thoughts running wild as she looks back up at me.

"You're all I need, I promise I'm done switching between you and Kyle. You're who I need. You're who I want to be with. You make me so much stronger and every little thing you do just shows me how much happier you could make me in an instant." She speaks, glancing up at me through her eyelashes.

"Stay with me, please?" She asks lacing her fingers through mine, and this time, mine do the same.

"I'm not going anywhere."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I was going to make this the last chapter, but noo I didn't want to leave it off like that. 1 more chapter until the ending!

Vote📊

Comment💭

Share💫

Words: 1,119
Love you guys :)
Bye!

Jay💘