Chapter 7

(Half Edited)

Recap:
There's a knock on the door. Weird... At 7am?

I look at Jc with a confused look, then go to the door, opening it. I literally die when I see who it is. "Hey, who is.. oh," Jc says coming up behind me. They just stood there glaring at each other and I shift slightly.

I clear my throat feeling their eyes suddenly on me.

Shit is about to go down...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabrina's Pov
"I thought you said Friday?" I ask awkwardly, looking at him. "I wanted to surprise you," he says through gritted teeth and I suck in a breath. I turn to look at Jc, seeing if he was going to say anything, but he didn't.

"Oh I-" was all I get out before getting cut off by the sudden feeling of Jc pulling me almost against him.

I quickly pull away and look down, not looking at Kyle's reaction. "Soo, I should go back to making food," I say walking backwards, before turning away awkwardly. I just want the Jc I had last night back and the sweet Kyle I knew before everything got out of hand.

The fun playful one, I don't like the angry, saddened one. I sigh and put all of the plates of food on the counter. "She doesn't fucking like you, stay away from her!" I hear someone whisper yell and I stop.

"How do you know?! She didn't seem like she didn't like me when I kissed her last night!" Jc says stepping out of my view closer to Kyle. I walk over behind Jc and see Kyle with a saddened and angered look. "I'm staying here for the next 2 months," Kyle says not making eye contact with me, pushing past both Jc and I.

"Where's my cousin?" He asks glaring at Jc with his fist balled. "In his room dumbass," Jc says going into the kitchen. "Like I know where it is," he says looking at Jc then at me. "Come on," I say crossing my arms while going down the hall and, surprisingly, he doesn't look at my chest.

"It's right-" I instantly stop talking and yelp when I trip over something, being me of course. I hear a low chuckle and I glare up at him. I quickly get up and brush myself off before pointing to the room and pushing past him. He grabs my arm, looking into my eyes before I could go back into the kitchen.

"Please, don't go out with him.. I love you Bri, seeing you with someone else will hurt me more than anything in the world.. It will crash my world down. I've liked you ever since I- ever since the incident with you and Josh and I-," he pauses and I instantly feel tons of emotions wash over me. Sad, happy, surprised, mad, sort of in awe.

He just dropped the 'L' bomb..

I get out of his grip, not saying anything and going back down the hall.

"Uhh, I'm sorry.." Jc says looking down at me, slightly frowning. "For what?," I ask looking back at him in complete confusion. "For kissing you and making things harder than they need to be. Those text I sent telling you I liked you were true Bri. Ever since the first time I met you, but I didn't say anything because I knew Kian would flip," he says stepping closer and placing his hand on my jaw, causing my heart to skip a beat as I lean into his palm involuntarily.

Oh shit... I'm changing already! These boys and their feelings are changing me.. I hate it, I don't want to be mean to Jc because he's a sweetheart, but it will show I'm not a softy.

"I can't change right now... You and Kyle are changing me and I'm not fucking dealing with any of this shit.. I'd rather just text you," I say harshly, regretting it as his face instantly falls into a saddened look and his hand drops from my face.