Chapter 26

Recap:
"Please," she says breathlessly only causing me to come closer because of her tone. I kissed her... The feeling of her lips on mine again felt nice. My eyes closed and so did hers once I wrapped my hands around her waist pulling her closer.

The door suddenly opened and she pulled away. Kyle stood there, his eyes wide before they squinted in an angry manner. "Are you kidding me," he says calmly which surprised me.

"Kyle I uhh," Sabrina freezes up, not knowing what to say. He doesn't say anything for a while before I'm suddenly pinned against the wall and the silence is filled from the grunt I make.

Oh fuck....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mature Content in this chapter*

Kyle's Pov
  I stare at the screen, glancing outside every now and then, but I ended up getting up when they got out of my view. Once I walk out, my eyes widen and my jaw immediately clenches at the sight. "Are you kidding me?" I state calmly, rubbing my temples slowly.

Sabrina pulled away from Jc when she heard the door close, her eyes wide with fear. "Kyle! I-.." she trips over her words and I stay silent waiting for her to finish, but when she doesn't, I turn towards Jc, pushing him harshly against the wall, causing him to grunt.

"No Kyle! Let go please.." Sabrina yells grabbing onto my arm. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" I ask towards Jc, but he just smirks with a raised eyebrow. My fist come in contact with his jaw, causing them to ache from how hard the hit was.

"Stop please!" Sabrina cried, watching in fear when I punched him again and hearing him grunt, before hearing her bang on the door, catching everyone's attention. "Come on," Trevor says struggling to break us apart, failing.

"Stop!" Connor yells when Jc pushes me off, punching the side of my face causing my head to turn slightly, but not enough to knock me out.

"Kyle," Kian growls pushing me away from Jc. I stare at him, then everybody else before storming back inside, grabbing my keys, and slamming the front door after me.

"Kyle!" I hear someone yell after me before I could get into the car. I turn around to see Sabrina standing a good distant away from me, with tears in her eyes.

I'm not doing this again..

"What?" I speak through gritted teeth turning my body fully towards her. "I'm sorry," she says lowly, slowly walking towards me, looking into my eyes as she does so. I hold my hand up, signally for her to stop walking.

"Choose Sabrina," I say before getting into the car and driving off.

Sabrina's Pov
   I stare at his car as it pulls off onto the road. I let out a frustrated yell before going inside and running straight to my room. Tears stream down my face as I grab a bag, stuffing clothes into it.

"No, stop!" Kian yells, grabbing the bag out of my hand when I begin to walk downstairs. "Give it back," I say reaching for it, but he swings it behind him. "You're not leaving," he says sternly and I roll my eyes at him.

"You're not telling me what to do," I say reaching for it again, but he throws it behind him and Sam somehow catches it. "Please," I whisper and he shakes his head before coming up to me and hugging me.