Chapter 18

I love you guys so much for almost 300 reads! :) Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Half Edited)

Recap:
  I chuckle slightly and begin to play with his hair. He groans and looks up at me.

"I'm trying to sleep not get a boner," he says and I laugh. He continues using my chest as a pillow and I slowly feel myself falling asleep.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Jc's Pov
  I wake up, trying my best not to wake Bri as I get up from the bed. Once I'm out of the bed, I walk downstairs in the sweatpants I'm wearing and no shirt.

As I'm going into the kitchen I spot Britney and Kyle on the couch watching tv. Kian then comes in and turns it off, turning on Mario Kart, causing me to chuckle and Britney to scold him.

"I was watching that!" She whines and he shrugs laughing and grabbing the controller. "What I'm trying to find out is.. who's trying to lose?" He asks and I walk into the living room. "Let's go so I can beat your ass real quick," I say confidently and Kian laughs shaking his head.

"Whatever you say curly fry," he says as I grab a controller and sit down. "Hey, loser has to kiss the winner," Kian says pointing his finger at me then to himself. "Dude no," I laugh and he frowns before doing the crab face. "Loser crowns the winner Mario Kart king," he says bumping me once we start.

We go around the last lap and we both stand up as I'm about to pass the finish line, but someone hits me with fucking oil and I spin around. "Nooo! That's bull shit!" I yell when Kian passes the finish line right before I do.

"Yess!!" He yells throwing the controller. "What did you say before we started? You were going to beat my what?" He asks holding his hand to his ear. "Bow down bitch," he says and I shamelessly get down on one knee with my fist on my cheek. "Now what.." I shrug and he laughs. "Crown me winner!" He says excitedly and I huff out.

"I crown you Kian Lawley as Mario Kart king..." I say in a monotonous voice and a bored expression on my face. "That it?" I ask and he nods as I stand up, looking towards the steps as it creaks. "Well hello there, I'm your new brother.. The Mario Kart king," Kian says trying to do a Mario impression.

Sabrina chuckles and rolls her eyes before looking at the controllers. "Bet I could beat both of you assholes," she speaks crossing her arms and coming the rest of the way down the stairs. "Oh you're on now sistaa," Kian says snapping his fingers and she goes up to grab another controller.

"Okay, whoever comes in 3rd is eliminated, then 1st and 2nd will play each other. 1st place will be considered Queen of Mario Kart... Or King I guess," she shrugs, speaking the last part confidently. "Bet! Let's go," I say sitting down and she sits on the opposite couch.

Once we start she instantly slips on a banana,  causing me to laugh and she groans. "I'll come back," she says and as soon as she says that she gets a bullet which blasts her foward.

"Cheater!!" Kian yells standing up and I continuously say yes as I cross the finish line first.

Sabrina and Kian are right beside each other and she kept nudging Kian's arm then got a turtle, throwing it at him when he goes in front of her. She quickly crosses the finish line and jumps up. "How bout that bitch!" She yells making an explosion noise with her mouth when she joins her hands together and blows them up.